Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did anyone get » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did anyone get
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Did anyone get Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any unusual DA gifts?

My son made me a wood burning of the Joel lyrics. Very, very cool! What a great kid!

Merry Christmas Hobbit!!
Merry Christmas everybody!!
12-25-2002 11:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas bax! I got a horrendous horrendous disc that some guy was selling on e-bay for $1500.00.... Smile )

no, not really.... I haven't even exchanged gifts yet. I'm picking up the golden child from his moms in a little bit, and then will go to have Christmas dinner and gift exchange this afternoon with Jen and her family... Big Grin

12-25-2002 11:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by baxter
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas Joey!

i fell for the HD line, you rascal.

You have met the parents before, right?
Any jitters?

My mother in law is upset with me as we speak because we are using a "perfectly good fruitcake" and panettone to toss about in our Christmas Olympics. i tried to appease her by telling her that we were giving the pieces to the chickens (for richer eggs!) but that made things worse...
12-25-2002 11:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Merry Christmas Ron E!

Are you having any cool beans with the goose?

Hope you run into some well-behaved people today. Big Grin Big Grin
12-25-2002 12:54 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thank you , Baxter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry I didn't get this message yesterday! I was only online for a minute so I guess we jsut crossed paths. Cold bean salad was served, although I chose not to participate. Thankfully everyone was well behaved so Mr Claus put in a brief appearance. I hope yours was blessed as well.Smile That web page was something I whipped up last year as a little online fun for some of my students (I teach in a Christian school here in Ontario, Canada) its been kind of put to rest now, but we used to have some fun with it.

12-26-2002 12:32 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Glad to hear it.

It was, thanks!
12-26-2002 12:35 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

By the way, and I know its off topic, extend me just a little grace, sign the guest book of my little web page, it would knock the socks off some unsuspecting adolescents that other people had been there. If you have timeSmile

12-26-2002 12:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Sure will.

it will be my boxing day gift to you!
12-26-2002 12:39 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Thank you, my boxing day gift to myself is getting all the way to 23 posts! Anyone else lurking about, sigh(n) the guest book if you please, lovely parting gifts are awaiting.

12-26-2002 12:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did anyone get

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH