Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BDDVD rocKS ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BDDVD rocKS !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

BDDVD rocKS ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I watched "an evening in the desert" AGaiN last night
terry scott taylor and phil madeira
08-24-01 - Windmill Inn, Chandler, AZ

Great DVD ! thanks agian BigDork

11-07-2002 14:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Duu-hu-huuuuuuuuuude!!! THANKS!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YOU rock TOO, dude!!!!

Oh, wait, like, we thought you said BDM rocks. Never, like, you know, mind.

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
11-07-2002 14:30 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

that is a great DVD! Big Grin
I love it!

11-07-2002 16:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

you're welcome Dale

That was a good one!

BD
11-07-2002 18:47 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm feeling very, very envious again.

BD, i may have misunderstood your website. Do you sell any of the concert videos, or do you just accept trades?

i really don't have anything to trade, unless you would accept one of the twins or a goat or two...
11-08-2002 10:37 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i'm feeling very, very envious again.

BD, i may have misunderstood your website. Do you sell any of the concert videos, or do you just accept trades?

i really don't have anything to trade, unless you would accept one of the twins or a goat or two...

For the most part it's on a trade only basis, VHS for VHS and CDR for CDR, or for new blank media.

In the case of DVD's it's hard to determine a good trade value. And some people like yourself have nothing for trade. So I will "trade" for the cost of materials to help offset the expense of making them.

Right now is not a good time for me as far as trading goes... there are at least 5 people waiting on me for videos, and the DAmb Fan Disc is taking up my spare time right now. I hope to have copies of all my DVDs available after New Years and get back to trading Video/Audio/DVD without putting people off (or Mountain Dewing them off).

BD

11-08-2002 13:01 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

THANKS BD Big Grin
11-09-2002 01:46 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
BDDVD rocKS ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not only does BDDVD rock, BD seems to rock too...

11-09-2002 11:25 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Big Grin

11-09-2002 12:51 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

BD is great!

11-10-2002 08:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

BD

01-06-2003 20:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

is great!

01-07-2003 12:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

yep.

01-07-2003 19:53 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Big Grin

01-08-2003 06:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BDDVD rocKS !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH