Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Motorcycle symbols » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Motorcycle symbols
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Motorcycle symbols Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is perhaps a stupid/obvious question, but I'll stick my neck out. (Hopefully it doesn't get chopped off.)

I looked at it and don't understand it. Maybe it's just sitting right in front of my nose and I can't see it. On the Motorcycle CD, what is the meaning of the symbols/ letters on the wheel?

05-07-2002 07:57 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
This is perhaps a stupid/obvious question, but I'll stick my neck out. (Hopefully it doesn't get chopped off.)

I looked at it and don't understand it. Maybe it's just sitting right in front of my nose and I can't see it. On the Motorcycle CD, what is the meaning of the symbols/ letters on the wheel?

ummm "Sam Walton is the devil?"
uh... don't know Confused

05-07-2002 16:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

-are you kidding?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't believe you don't know-
(when you find out be sure and tell the rest of us)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-07-2002 17:09 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mr. Spoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-20-2002

uhm, Tim told me this once... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To the north there lies a cave-- the cave of Caerbannog-- wherein, carved

in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of Olfin Bedwere

of Rheged...

[boom]

...make plain the last resting place of the most Holy Grail.

Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to

this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has

fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its

lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength,

come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
05-07-2002 17:12 Mr. Spoke is offline Send an Email to Mr. Spoke Search for Posts by Mr. Spoke Add Mr. Spoke to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Spoke
To the north there lies a cave-- the cave of Caerbannog-- wherein, carved

in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of Olfin Bedwere

of Rheged...

[boom]

...make plain the last resting place of the most Holy Grail.

Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to

this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has

fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its

lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength,

come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

really? are you making this up?
Wink

05-07-2002 18:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Ahh I think it means:
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

"A is for apple,
J is for jacks..."

Try not to read too much into imagery... lest you fall to the dark sideFrown
05-07-2002 19:33
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
Ahh I think it means:
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

"A is for apple,
J is for jacks..."

Try not to read too much into imagery... lest you fall to the dark sideFrown

Luke... I am your father Big Grin

05-14-2002 21:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

I'd like to know too..... Confused

01-16-2003 19:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Hey Terry!

A little help here! Smile )

01-17-2003 15:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Aren't they the symbols from the StarGate Device?! Tongue

01-17-2003 16:02 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

uh sure! Tongue

01-17-2003 16:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'm sure they are some sort of evil demonic symbols. You know like the ones Michael W. Smith used on The Big Picture album.

BD

(I forgot what website said that about the MWS album)

01-17-2003 17:56 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I think I saw some evil symbols at bigdork.org.... Evil

01-17-2003 18:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

my first attempt to visit BD took me into a bad bad place.

01-17-2003 18:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

(was getting tired of the 'ole lol) Big Grin

01-17-2003 18:07 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
my first attempt to visit BD took me into a bad bad place.

Shocked

.ORG I tell ya!!!

.ORG

I tried to get .com when it came up last August but some scumbag got it before I could Frown They were trying to get my site and .net too!

BD

01-17-2003 18:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Back to... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Umm, er, ah, btw my original point still remains unanswered.

Am I just a dummy who can't see the obvious, and yous' guys are just toying with my mind?

Is someone reading this holding out?

Confused Evil Smile )

01-18-2003 11:03 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Even in my new, improved and enlightened state, i can't help you Mr. Foxe. Sorry.
01-18-2003 11:12 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Come on Baxturd the White...

They're RUNES!....

...RUNES I tell ya!

Those of the White Persuasion should be able to interpret! Evil

01-18-2003 12:13 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Maybe i need another few sessions with Ernest?
01-18-2003 12:29 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Motorcycle symbols

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH