Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ladies & Gentleman
It is my pleasure to announce that The Fellowship Of The DAmb will be having a Taylor/Roe "Burger Bash".
We have locked in Sunday August 3, 2003 with JT.
We are in the early stages of planning, but, a splendid time is pretty much guarenteed. What I need is people to e-mail me if you'd like to come. We need people to register so we can get a count of how many people are planning to come. I will e-mail back with the specifics.
Stay tuned for more updates.......

Commander

Email me at:
rebelbase2001@attbi.com
after June 30 it will change to
rebelbase2001@comcast.com
06-12-2003 17:30 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be there Big Grin

06-12-2003 17:35 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Ladies & Gentleman
It is my pleasure to announce that The Fellowship Of The DAmb will be having a Taylor/Roe "Burger Bash".
We have locked in Sunday August 3, 2003 with JT.
We are in the early stages of planning, but, a splendid time is pretty much guarenteed. What I need is people to e-mail me if you'd like to come. We need people to register so we can get a count of how many people are planning to come. I will e-mail back with the specifics.
Stay tuned for more updates.......

Commander

Email me at:
rebelbase2001@attbi.com
after June 30 it will change to
rebelbase2001@comcast.com

GRRRRRRR

you damb fellowshippers have all the fun!!!!Mad

hmmmmm how can I get to CC's house.... thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking

ouch that hurts my head to think so much

06-12-2003 18:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:

...We have locked in Sunday August 3, 2003...

Awww...my birthday!

...I wanna go!!! Crying

How far is it from Central Oregon?...

06-12-2003 18:49 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

too damb far! Crying

but theo was talking about having one in seattle! Cool

not the same day of course, or it would be clones of terry and mike at one of the shows.... and that would suck..Red Face

06-12-2003 18:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

That'd be cool...

Cool
06-12-2003 18:52 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

That'd be cool...

Cool

we'll all have to wear shades..... Cool

06-12-2003 18:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

cool.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

That'd be cool...

Cool

Cool

06-12-2003 18:57 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:

That'd be cool...

Cool

Word.

Cool
06-12-2003 18:58 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

I need to find out what dates are being discussed...

I think I can get the week off and maybe catch several BBQ's on the West Coast!

Maybe I can catch a ride with Mike and Terry as they go from backyard to backyard. Tongue

BD
06-12-2003 18:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'm thinkin' me and JiMiny are IN!

Kewl...................check will be in the mail soon, my friend Smile Smile Smile

NO excuses, BeenieBoy! You have plenty of time to lock THIS one in!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-12-2003 20:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Crying I wanna have a burger bash here....but my bros. won't chip in....can't afford it myselfCrying
Oh well.....you guys have a blast Big Grin take pictures!

06-12-2003 20:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Honoriarium to have Terry and Mike: $[undisclosed]
Airfares for Terry and Mike to NZ: $NZ4000
Midwinter BBQ bonfire: Priceless

Unfortunatley my mastercard limit don't go that high so I'll have to just enjoy your pictures.

06-12-2003 21:20 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Woggy & JiMiNy
You're THINKING you're IN?????
06-12-2003 21:35 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

oh yeah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in. This is going to be great!

-Jolly
06-12-2003 21:51 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Woggy & JiMiNy
You're THINKING you're IN?????

Well, I know I AM..........CAN'T vouch for the brutha!

(but I'll twist his little titanium legs if he don't say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-12-2003 22:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Sgt. Chandler
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

Hey what's going on, I just contacted the Commander and he says responces are not coming in very fast. This is a once in a lifetime shot, and it's not just a show, it's BBQing, and Commander said they're going to do some great give aways too. Well I for one will not miss this unbelievable chance to hang with a couple of real cool cats. If you're anywhere within driving distance of Minnesota and no one else is having a bash near ya, come on up or over.
06-14-2003 09:44 Sgt. Chandler is offline Send an Email to Sgt. Chandler Search for Posts by Sgt. Chandler Add Sgt. Chandler to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I'll go!

If someone can give me a ride?

I don't think I'm too far out of the way Roll Eyes

Is anyone driving through AZ on the way to the DAmb BBQ? Wink

BD

06-14-2003 09:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Chandler
Hey what's going on, I just contacted the Commander and he says responces are not coming in very fast. This is a once in a lifetime shot, and it's not just a show, it's BBQing, and Commander said they're going to do some great give aways too. Well I for one will not miss this unbelievable chance to hang with a couple of real cool cats. If you're anywhere within driving distance of Minnesota and no one else is having a bash near ya, come on up or over.

dennis, you going to this? i'm sure you will....
this sounds like the one to go to.... it would probably cost the same to fly to MN as CA...
let me know if you are and if i could crash at your place for a couple days..... Cool

Cool
06-14-2003 10:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Go for it, Joey!

06-14-2003 10:33 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship to have Burger Bash!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH