Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » strange titles » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page strange titles
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Entwise
unregistered
strange titles Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey audiori,

Why does everybody suddenly have bizzare and inexplicable titles after their name?

One moment an "Unsullied Affiche" the next a "Mind Peach" - I keep waiting to become an "Unsullied Peach" but it doesn't happen...

Cheers!
Gus
03-27-2002 10:46
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

So what wil my title be? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm posting just so I can see what title I get

Tongue
03-27-2002 14:59 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

DARK STEAMY CABBAGE!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gnnnnnaaaahhhh!!!
03-27-2002 15:00 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

it appears Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the number of times you post will change yer "handle"
10-4?
(cuz me and woggy are both the same..she thinks thats wazzzzzup)
JiMINy
03-27-2002 15:12 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Unsullied Affiche? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't even know what that means, so I'm gonna have to throw a few posts up to become a MIND PEACH like jc and Woggy! Big Grin

03-27-2002 15:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

What\'s AFTER Mind peach? That\'s my goal!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I don't even know what that means, so I'm gonna have to throw a few posts up to become a MIND PEACH like jc and Woggy! Big Grin

You gotta long way to go, Joey.
But I LIKE folks who have goals Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-27-2002 16:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Entwise
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
10-4?
JiMINy

I want to know how long will it take before I'm a Dark Steamy Cabbage?

~g~
03-27-2002 16:38
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Entwise
I want to know how long will it take before I'm a Dark Steamy Cabbage?

~g~

I don't know but I'm gonna post a bit more so I"m not.

Evil
03-27-2002 16:43 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

still trying Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
[I don't know but I'm gonna post a bit more so I"m not.

Evil

and more...
03-27-2002 16:44 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

When I was seventeen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

and more...

I think I might have to hit 20 - this is 17
03-27-2002 16:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:

I think I might have to hit 20 - this is 17

18 we have 18 do I have an advance on 18?
:?
03-27-2002 16:45 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

n-n-n-n-nineteen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
18 we have 18 do I have an advance on 18?
:?

Does anyone remeber that "song" in the 80's called nineteen?

03-27-2002 16:46 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Will 20 posts change me? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Does anyone remeber that "song" in the 80's called nineteen?

What and I what am I?
03-27-2002 16:47 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Awww nuts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

What and I what am I?

Razzle frazzle snort grump Mad
03-27-2002 16:48 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Razzle frazzle snort grump

Don't be bummed; you're not the only dark steamy cabbage here. I just recently recieved that exalted rank.

This pic may not be dark and steamy, but at least it's cabbage.
03-27-2002 21:51 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Andrew....I admire your determination Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Does anyone remember that "song" in the 80's called nineteen?

No, but I remember THIS Steely Dan song, from 1980....Hey Nineteen

ARTIST: Steely Dan
TITLE: Hey Nineteen

Way back when in Sixty-seven
I was the dandy of Gamma Chi
Sweet things from Boston so young and willing
Moved down to Scarsdale, where the hell am I

Hey Nineteen
No we can't dance together
No we can't talk at all
Please take me along when you slide on down

Hey Nineteen that's 'Retha Franklin
She don't remember the Queen of Soul
It's hard times befallen the Soul Survivors
She thinks I'm crazy, but I'm just growing old

Hey Nineteen
No we got nothin' in common
We can't dance together
No we can't talk at all
Please take me along when you slide on down

{Refrain}
The Cuervo Gold
The fine Colombian
Make tonight a wonderful thing

Say it again

{Repeat refrain thrice}

No, we can't dance together
No, we can't talk at all

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-28-2002 12:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Nineteen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the song Nineteen came out around 1985 or 1986. It was by Paul Hardcastle and was about the Viet Nam War. I don't really remember it as a hard-nosed protest song, but rather a tribute to the soldiers who fought in that war "whose average age was 19". If i remember correctly, it was a dance track that used a lot of samples.
03-28-2002 16:24 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
quote:

What and I what am I?

Razzle frazzle snort grump Mad

Me thinks, Andrew, ye are destined to be a "Dark Steamy Cabbage" forever!

Or at least until the knot breaks...

~G~

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

03-28-2002 17:04 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jc
10-4?
JiMINy

hey JiMIny, it looks as though you've been knocked down a knotch in the rankings, your now an Esculent Eskimo like myself and Joey T. Not bad company I might add! Big Grin

BD

03-28-2002 21:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

More Steely Dan from Woggy

01-24-2003 14:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » strange titles

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH