Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Update on Live CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Update on Live CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Update on Live CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thankx for all the orders. Nearly the entire 50 CDs are gone. I was hopeful that the first 25 would be in mail today, but it will be Monday. This is due a little to perfectionism (want it all right), but mostly due to people suffering from illnesses and such. So, thank you all for your patience and it'd be nice if you'd say a prayer of blessing for the DAmb people that are struggling with this stupid flu--and especially bless those who have continued to labor for DA related stuff while ailing.

It'll go in the mail between Saturday and Monday! I know you're gonna enjoy this collection! Big Grin
01-24-2003 11:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Theo! I hope everyone gets well soon. I'll be praying for ya'll.

01-24-2003 11:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Echo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I too thank you Theo for your ministry and your faithfulness.

Lord bless.

01-24-2003 12:24 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, theo - hope all is well. thanks for what you do.

01-24-2003 17:23 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
The beautiful artwork Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is in hand and I'm packaging CDs as I speak (well...after I'm done typing). Big Grin

At any rate, the CDs go to the PO first thing in the morning! Yahhhhh!!
01-24-2003 18:05 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

for the first 25.

right theo?

Smile

01-24-2003 18:06 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yazzir Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that'd be correct!
01-24-2003 18:23 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thanks for all you do Theo!

01-24-2003 19:07 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Theo,

Thank you! I received the CD in the mail today. I'm #8. Very cool!

01-27-2003 14:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The reports are coming in of first day delivery! I'm glad. I sent the entire first 25 out Saturday morning and was hoping that many of you would see delivery today. Hope they bring you a great deal of enjoyment! Big Grin
01-27-2003 16:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

Yes, it will. How's that for quick service? We couldn't have asked for faster service.

01-27-2003 16:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
The reports are coming in of first day delivery! I'm glad. I sent the entire first 25 out Saturday morning and was hoping that many of you would see delivery today. Hope they bring you a great deal of enjoyment! Big Grin

ummmm. i don't see anything in my mailbox Evil

oh, that's right, my mail doesn't arrive til later

Smile

01-27-2003 16:17 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

by the way Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there are only 3 copies of the second batch of 25 left or available.
If you haven't moved on these CDs yet, this'll be it. They won't be made available again. Each one is numbered.

NOW there are only two (2) left.
01-27-2003 17:46 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

What is the songlist on this puppy??
01-27-2003 18:13 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

oh mi gosh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's like three hours of material here.
Three tunes from Sprinkle.
Three tunes from Theo.
A set from Roe.
A set from Taylor.
A set from Roe & Taylor together.

It's all there, ma man!

If somebody else has the energy to list each song go for it! Big Grin Big Grin
01-27-2003 18:15 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

the track order isn't exactly the same, but it's close...

see next post
01-27-2003 19:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

and the Christmas tunes are not on the CD Frown

01-27-2003 19:03 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

sans xmas set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup. Looks pretty much like that, minus the xmas set (which didn't make it onto audio).
01-27-2003 19:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I don't have a big jpeg for the CD, but here it is anyway...

01-27-2003 19:07 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

got mine Smile

you may now call me #2

01-27-2003 20:50 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Update on Live CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH