Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA for the man of leisure » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA for the man of leisure
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

DA for the man of leisure Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From time to time it gives me great joy to note that as I sit at my desk, absorbing the world of TST/DA etc., my little students are busy taking monster final examinations. Like right now.

Don't be jealous. God has crafted some for noble purposes; my students will inform you that I was definitely crafted for ignoble!

On to more posts!
06-13-2002 13:42 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
From time to time it gives me great joy to note that as I sit at my desk, absorbing the world of TST/DA etc., my little students are busy taking monster final examinations. Like right now.

Don't be jealous. God has crafted some for noble purposes; my students will inform you that I was definitely crafted for ignoble!

On to more posts!

I have no idea what you are talking about egg-head!

Pleased

06-13-2002 13:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Theo

On to more posts!

I have no idea what you are talking about egg-head!

Pleased

don't make fun of his less than sufficient hair Wink

06-13-2002 18:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Carman Victim
unregistered

What a surprise. The music of DA encourages people to be slothful and lazy. Remember, "If a man does not work, neither should he eat."
06-13-2002 19:30
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Victim
What a surprise. The music of DA encourages people to be slothful and lazy. Remember, "If a man does not work, neither should he eat."

Boy CV, you talk an awful lot like the Good Rev. J.T. Tucker III. Have you two been introduced? Wink

06-13-2002 19:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Carman Victim
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Boy CV, you talk an awful lot like the Good Rev. J.T. Tucker III. Have you two been introduced? Wink

No, but I would be proud to meet him. He sounds like a real man of God.
06-13-2002 19:37
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Victim

quote:

No, but I would be proud to meet him. He sounds like a real man of God.

I believe you two are quite alike. Cut "from the same cloth" if you eh.... know what I mean. Pleased

06-13-2002 19:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

you make about as much sense as that other fella

06-13-2002 20:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Time to reveal? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come on now, CV, you've had your jollies, and most of us are wise to ya.

Reveal yourself. Who are you?

06-13-2002 21:37 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Carman Victim
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

How dare you ask me to reveal myself! That would be indecent! Shame on you, Mr. Foxe.
06-13-2002 22:59
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Indecent? That sounds about right.

06-14-2002 00:47 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
quote:

How dare you ask me to reveal myself! That would be indecent! Shame on you, Mr. Foxe.

That foxe, yes he's a sly one... trying to get people to reveal themselves...

oh my!

Big Grin

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-14-2002 02:01 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:

Big Grin

Cool
03-10-2003 19:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA for the man of leisure

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH