Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry in Berkeley » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry in Berkeley
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Terry in Berkeley Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got to see Terry Scott Taylor in a small show for some Biola University students doing summer school in Berkeley. Man oh man. He's cool. He played and talked for almost 2 hours and then spent about 45 minutes in a question and answer time with us. It was a beautiful thing. Unmiked, unplugged - just Terry singing and playing the guitar. Woohoo.
06-09-2003 16:55 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

SHUTTHAFUNKUP!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When??

We're pining for a west coast show and you casually come in here with your "oh yeah, Terry stopped by and did a gig" bologna?!?!?!?!?

How dare ye.Mad

August 2005
06-09-2003 17:07 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he played in my living room with an acoustic guitar..... Cool

Then sleep a while
Dream your dreams
Soon I will take you far away
From where the night threatens the day..... Wink

06-09-2003 17:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunatly us fans here in Michigan don't get to see him all that often. I saw the Dogs back in October
06-09-2003 17:26 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Where's the fowler when you need him?

06-09-2003 17:33 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

This had better be bs! I lived in Concord for 4 years, and he never came to the Bay.

06-09-2003 18:30 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I had a dream once that Terry was in my livingroom...

...then again he was wearing a chickensuit and playin' one of them Indian geetars! Shocked

06-09-2003 18:56 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Want him in your backyard? Shocked

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-09-2003 19:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Yes. How much would it cost?

06-09-2003 22:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Want him in your backyard? Shocked

I don't have a backyard . . . my backyard is a dumpster Crying

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-09-2003 22:13 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-02-2003

I would pay good money to hear Terry play from even a dumpster.
06-09-2003 22:16 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Me too. Big Grin

06-09-2003 23:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

I concur Big Grin

06-10-2003 00:00 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I got to see Terry Scott Taylor in a small show for some Biola University students doing summer school in Berkeley. Man oh man. He's cool. He played and talked for almost 2 hours and then spent about 45 minutes in a question and answer time with us. It was a beautiful thing. Unmiked, unplugged - just Terry singing and playing the guitar. Woohoo.

What are you smoking bird?

06-10-2003 00:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

Join the news list Big Grin

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-10-2003 01:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Well, heck that's free! Big Grin

06-10-2003 11:49 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
quote:

thanks for the hint you sneaky news leaker!

August 2005
06-10-2003 12:17 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by brd2yrmother

I'm afraid it is all true. A group of Biola University students were in Berkeley for a summer school program headed by Fred Sanders (from the DADL). He asked on the DADL if anyone would be in the Bay Area on June 6. I told him I could be. He invited me to the private concert. See - good things can come from the DADL.
06-11-2003 10:19 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
quote:

I did but have not received any NeWs Confused

what do I have to do...?

06-11-2003 10:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by brd2yrmother

me too. should there be news?
06-11-2003 10:30 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry in Berkeley

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH