Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What now? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What now?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pa-tooty
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-07-2003

What now? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy,
I did as I was told. I became a new critter. Now what? Should I fill my empty head with deep thoughts? Should I drink coffee and sit in the corner until it's my turn? What?
05-07-2003 22:51 Pa-tooty is offline Send an Email to Pa-tooty Search for Posts by Pa-tooty Add Pa-tooty to your Buddy List
Poopyhead
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just logoff and shut up!
05-07-2003 22:52 Poopyhead is offline Send an Email to Poopyhead Search for Posts by Poopyhead Add Poopyhead to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Mr Pa-Tooty:

I have not quite settled upon your personality traits, quite possibly because I haven't yet had my psychotropic cocktail for the evening.

or, have I?????????

I think it would be wise for you to root for the MN Wild, however, as they are the Kings of Hockey right now......

So, on that note,
GO WILD!!!!!!!

yes, that means you, pa-tooty.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-07-2003 23:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pa-tooty
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pa-tooty

Okay, then, am I actually a hockee player or a stupid opinionated fan then?

Should I learn to speak French and post in French, mon cheri?

How many teeth do I have?

Eh?
05-08-2003 08:37 Pa-tooty is offline Send an Email to Pa-tooty Search for Posts by Pa-tooty Add Pa-tooty to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

I think it would be wise for you to root for the MN Wild, however, as they are the Kings of Hockey right now......

So, on that note,
GO WILD!!!!!!!

Is that as in the LA Kings who have never won anything, even with Wayne Gretzky? Or the Sacramento Kings who have never won anything either in spite of their terrific players and regular season? Or like Elvis, who is dead?

Go Canucks!

05-08-2003 08:40 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmmmmmmmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this
reinventing yourself-
hasn't it been done before????

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-08-2003 08:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

more than once?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-08-2003 08:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Um.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A little closer to home....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-08-2003 08:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Blackhawks Rule! Big Grin

OK OK maybe not rule, but there from here in Chicago so they have that going for them. Big Grin

05-08-2003 08:48 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hmmmmmmmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pa-tooty
Okay, then, am I actually a hockee player or a stupid opinionated fan then?

Should I learn to speak French and post in French, mon cheri?

How many teeth do I have?

Eh?

Let's see...........I don't know much of any French, so you gotta be a Wild Boy..........prolly more fun to be an outrageous fan - with all his front teeth missing because he got WAY too close to the action (yeah, he's one of THOSE that the refs had to throw off the ice!!), and had his teeth knocked out by an errant puck.

You aren't calling ME a stupid opinionated fan, are you? Gee, I hope not..............that would not be wise, with the tenuous life you have in my mind.

05-08-2003 13:23 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

you forgot a word Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E

Go 'HOME' Canucks!

YES, that's better Smile Smile

COME ON, MAN, IT'S OUR YEAR!

05-08-2003 13:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pa-tooty
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pa-tooty

quote:
Let's see...........I don't know much of any French, so you gotta be a Wild Boy..........prolly more fun to be an outrageous fan - with all his front teeth missing because he got WAY too close to the action (yeah, he's one of THOSE that the refs had to throw off the ice!!), and had his teeth knocked out by an errant puck.

You aren't calling ME a stupid opinionated fan, are you? Gee, I hope not..............that would not be wise, with the tenuous life you have in my mind.
Oh, heck no! not me, Oh Queen! I just want to know what kind of mind numbed poster to be. Please remember- "A gram a day keeps the blues away."
05-08-2003 13:27 Pa-tooty is offline Send an Email to Pa-tooty Search for Posts by Pa-tooty Add Pa-tooty to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ron E

Go 'HOME' Canucks!

YES, that's better Smile Smile

COME ON, MAN, IT'S OUR YEAR!

Hey who died and made you Queen? Oh, wait, never mind. Three of the four teams I actually care about have already gone home for the summer, Ottawa is the only other team left that I could actually name more than 10 players on, which as a Canadian, makes me very ashamed Wink

05-08-2003 22:16 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Well, then, that's better (I think Smile ) Just call me Queenie Beenie Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So, you're winning......for now............but only by one point.

It's still WILD!

05-08-2003 22:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

well, i think, that, if, at the end of the game, the canucks only win by one goal, they should just give it to the WILD. I mean, why not?

05-08-2003 22:54 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

well, how do you like them apples? 2-2 mid point of the third period!!

05-08-2003 23:14 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Maybe it is destiny after all!!! 3-2 WILD with 5 minuts left

05-08-2003 23:28 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Ok, half way to the Championship, big deal.

05-08-2003 23:52 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Shouldn't this be in another thread. These sports posts are spreading faster than SARS.

05-09-2003 00:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What now?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH