Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gang of 60 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gang of 60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Gang of 60 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay...I'm a bit slow and I don't have time to read but a small percentage of what is posted here...I would sure like to know what the "Gang of 60," is that people have been referring to.

-Jolly
05-19-2003 15:49 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would sure like to know too...

Jolly, we could start our own Gang... Roll Eyes

05-19-2003 16:22 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by jollyholiday
i think i figured it out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By doing a simple search on the message board. I did discover the following posts that explain the mystery...

Quote by Audiori:

quote:
Our wires got crossed a bit.. my brother was under the impression that all of the AC2 discs were shipped. They haven't all shipped yet. We still have 60 or so that still need to go out.

Quote by carl:

quote:
....any further word as to when the "Gang of 60" might be released?

Thus endeth the investigation. I feel a tad foolish.

-Jolly

05-19-2003 16:38 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by jollyholiday
our gang Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DaLe,

What exactly would our gang do? I hope it wouldn't involve tattoos or body branding. I'm more into feeding the birds and watching Spongebob Squarepants with my kids.

-Jolly
05-19-2003 16:44 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the tad foolish Gang... Confused O.K....

I'm in, I think I have already been initiated,
many TiMeS... Roll Eyes

05-19-2003 16:44 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
DaLe,

What exactly would our gang do? I hope it wouldn't involve tattoos or body branding. I'm more into feeding the birds and watching Spongebob Squarepants with my kids.

-Jolly

Did you know that one of the voices on spongebob (Mr Eugene Krab)is done by the actor who played Kurgan on the origianl Highlander movie?

Clancy Brown = He was #2

05-19-2003 17:43 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gang of 60

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH