Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Guy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Guy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sgt. Chandler
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

New Guy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know if Daniel Amos plans on recording
anything new? Being new, well, new here anyway. Been a fan since Motorcycle and lovin every thing. I'm just fascinated by all the posting, I think I died and went to
Daniel Amos Land.
06-03-2003 19:06 Sgt. Chandler is offline Send an Email to Sgt. Chandler Search for Posts by Sgt. Chandler Add Sgt. Chandler to your Buddy List
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-02-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think we are aware of any new projects, but we are all hoping to hear such news any day. There is a special order project from Rev. Taylor that is to arrive any day.
W E L C O M E !!

Are you the guy in the bomp, bomp, bomp song?
You need to treat your wife better...
06-03-2003 19:14 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe the other Chandler (Tim that is) said that they aren't planning anything but that they have said that they would like to do another album. Of course I could be wrong, and I don't feel like looking up the actual quote or anything...

Ok, fine

I’ll see what I can dig up from the Bass Man (he does show up here from time to time you know Cool )

BD
06-03-2003 19:18 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

OH yeah, Welcome New Guy!

06-03-2003 19:18 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

OK, found a quote from Tim:

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i really don't know why da isn't playing at cornerstone--the only thing i've heard (true or not?) is that they're only inviting bands with new records? beats me

and i've talked with terry about a new da project as recently as a couple of weeks ago, but nothing set up yet--we'll see

and so we shall see,

(and hope and pray and bug and pester and plead and send emails and question and send money and buy cds and make tribute discs and keep asking them to make more please!)
06-03-2003 19:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Hey Sgt. Chandler!...Welcome. Pleased

(Some of us here are still waiting for an Eddies Reunion Tour!...ya know, the "Band That Won't Go Away"...went away!) Crying

...sniff...sniffle...weep...moan...graon...

Hey, has anybody seen Berger lately?...

06-03-2003 19:48 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Chandler
anything new? Being new, well, new here anyway. Been a fan since Motorcycle and lovin every thing. I'm just fascinated by all the posting, I think I died and went to
Daniel Amos Land.

Welcome to the insanity...
06-03-2003 19:58 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Sgt. Chandler
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sgt. Chandler

Even though they sang the song on the Swirling Eddies
record, was it speaking of them or Daniel Amos?
06-03-2003 20:02 Sgt. Chandler is offline Send an Email to Sgt. Chandler Search for Posts by Sgt. Chandler Add Sgt. Chandler to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

yes
06-03-2003 20:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Sgt. Chandler
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sgt. Chandler

I think that Daniel Amos should be scheduled to play Cornerstone whether they have a new record or not, it seems like they're no playing anywhere else these days, and it gives new people who go to Cornerstone a place to see them and The Lost Dogs, 77's, and usually the Choir since most of the members are usually there anyway.
06-03-2003 20:40 Sgt. Chandler is offline Send an Email to Sgt. Chandler Search for Posts by Sgt. Chandler Add Sgt. Chandler to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Please come back Eddies, please.

~Groucho~
06-03-2003 22:36 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Please, please, please do.

06-03-2003 22:41 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Goat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sadly, the Eddies were lost in '93, the year of the cow. '03 is the year of the goat: charming, witty, wise, but also stingy.

If there's anything to the Chinese year, the Eddies will be stingy this year.

Tongue

06-04-2003 08:25 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

When Tim called the Fellowship, we asked him about that, and he said that they wanted to make a new record, but with not really making money and the cost, etc...

06-04-2003 09:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

What a shame

06-04-2003 20:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
When Tim called the Fellowship, we asked him about that, and he said that they wanted to make a new record, but with not really making money and the cost, etc...

That sucks...

Crying
06-04-2003 22:50 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

shall we take up a collection?

Have a bake sale?

raffle off .Gort.??

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

WELCOME SGT CHANDLER..........do we have to salute you or anything????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-05-2003 19:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Chandler
Daniel Amos Land.

Welcome Sgt.!
Report to General Woggy at once for your place in her world.

This place is so cool Big Grin

06-05-2003 22:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

it IS kinda the best, ain't it?

Oh, and that's "Queen Woggy"!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-05-2003 23:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i'm afraid that gort is going to be further displeased with the mini sodas.

06-06-2003 00:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Guy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH