Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » audiori's at Cornerstone? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page audiori's at Cornerstone?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

audiori's at Cornerstone? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not wanting to get into the details (been there, done that) but I still am looking for something from the audiori's and am wondering if they are now tied up with Cornerstone.

No email response from a few weeks ago asking for an update for my Stonehill a while back.
06-30-2003 09:17 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm... we are trying to get as much out as possible before leaving for Cornerstone. Email again.. we do get way behind on replies, but at least it will be right there in front of us. Sometimes we have email lost too due to
server outages, etc.

Try to the Daorders@danielamos.com and put as much info
as possible. Sometimes we get an email like this;

-----------------------------
Hello,

Has my order shipped?

dave

-----------------------------

Makes it pretty hard to track down, unless we sort
through all orders in the last year and reply to
everyone named Dave.

Right now there is literally a mound of packages in the
middle of our living room to go out before we leave though.

j and e

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-30-2003 12:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by beatlenut
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

email on the way.
06-30-2003 13:05 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by beatlenut

Sorry to bore you and I know my situation is the exception and not the norm, but I must have really bad luck.....

No response yet. I see that they are now gone. I have sent a lot of emails over the last 3 months since this was ordered. 1st copy was supposedly lost in the mail and a month ago I was promised another copy would be sent. Hasn't arrived yet.
07-03-2003 09:41 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

uncle stonehill's hat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

beatlenut,

Is the disc you ordered, "Uncle Stonehill's Hat" ? If so, send me an email. I think I can help.

-Jolly
07-03-2003 09:53 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yup, we're at Cstone.

Your US Hat went out before we left.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-03-2003 16:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Wow! You guys are too fancy. You must have wireless internet.

07-03-2003 16:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

Heh.. What, do ya think we're staying in a tent?

Although we are on dial up right now, so thats not too fancy. Marcus Welby staying in a tent..

07-04-2003 01:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by Mark

Heh.. What, do ya think we're staying in a tent?

Although we are on dial up right now, so thats not too fancy. Marcus Welby staying in a tent..

you guys having fun yet??? Big Grin

07-04-2003 01:03 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Did you see Steve Taylor on the main stage A brothers?

How was Theo's set?
07-04-2003 18:05 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

CHeck out cornerstonefestival.com. There is video footage of DA there over the years under the section about their 20th anniversary. Wait, here you go. Most of these clips have some DA, at least of the ones I've checked out, I thought I should share even though I haven't looked at them all yet.
http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/cover...eo.cfm#birthday

07-04-2003 23:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thanks Ron!

How are ya! Big Grin

07-04-2003 23:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I'm doing real well, had an awesome evening tonight at church, doing an exciting new youth thing. Look forward to where it is all going.

07-04-2003 23:40 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Cool!
No church activities tonight for us.
Sunday we break ground for the new addition to our church.
It'll be exciting Big Grin

07-04-2003 23:42 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

NOw that is cool, I remember that stage well about 10 years ago. Now I'm in a very small rural chruch that is struggling to grow, hopefully tonight was just one more step in that process.

07-04-2003 23:52 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Will pray for your church Ron......ours is truly blessed in so many ways.....sorry I've been on a one track tonight with BD and Mark......I'm a little insane posting over 400 today....officialy I think its around 430

07-04-2003 23:56 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Very cool

07-05-2003 08:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

a cstoner returns Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was there Thursday and Friday, just got home. Here we go, the good, the bad, and the ugly:

The good:
Very nice Theo/Dogs show Thursday. I bought Theo's project, as well as the Dogs DVD. We even got to see the Dogs impromptu in the merch tent Friday, and then at the birthday bash.

The bad/ugly:
I must say, though, I get a little concerned at all the ribbing Derri takes. I hear it every concert. I heard it at the Garden concert this year. Now I hear it here, "Derri the fairy". I sure hope it was all scripted, or at least that Derri is a more gracious person than I would be. Derri has a great voice. That kidding was just a little over the top for me.

Steve Taylor was at the bash after a seven year absence, and was... loud and strange. All night he had this Mick Jagger look and feel. Picture Jagger with his wild hair, posing, smirking. That was Steve. Nothing like those 'wanna be a clone' days. Crying

I was extremely ticked that the prices went up to $45 per person per day. Now I had five people in my car for two days. Add it up. It's outrageous. It took almost all my money. It will probably price me out of any future Cornerstones. I hate feeling like I got ripped off, but that's how I feel.

And to top it off we get the whole $28 a month and AIDS give more money thing from Bono and Steve Taylor. All professionally and expensively done via a megabucks Jumbotron at the main stage. That smacked of hypocricy.

Cornerstone until this year has always been raw, real, honest, basic, and on the fringe. No more, now the professionals have taken over, and we're paying through the nose for the privilege of coming.

(John J. Thompson, are you listening?)

07-05-2003 10:03 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Mark Mark is a male

Shocked

07-05-2003 14:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I was there Thursday and Friday, just got home. Here we go, the good, the bad, and the ugly:

The good:
Very nice Theo/Dogs show Thursday. I bought Theo's project, as well as the Dogs DVD. We even got to see the Dogs impromptu in the merch tent Friday, and then at the birthday bash.

The bad/ugly:
I must say, though, I get a little concerned at all the ribbing Derri takes. I hear it every concert. I heard it at the Garden concert this year. Now I hear it here, "Derri the fairy". I sure hope it was all scripted, or at least that Derri is a more gracious person than I would be. Derri has a great voice. That kidding was just a little over the top for me.

Steve Taylor was at the bash after a seven year absence, and was... loud and strange. All night he had this Mick Jagger look and feel. Picture Jagger with his wild hair, posing, smirking. That was Steve. Nothing like those 'wanna be a clone' days. Crying

I was extremely ticked that the prices went up to $45 per person per day. Now I had five people in my car for two days. Add it up. It's outrageous. It took almost all my money. It will probably price me out of any future Cornerstones. I hate feeling like I got ripped off, but that's how I feel.

And to top it off we get the whole $28 a month and AIDS give more money thing from Bono and Steve Taylor. All professionally and expensively done via a megabucks Jumbotron at the main stage. That smacked of hypocricy.

Cornerstone until this year has always been raw, real, honest, basic, and on the fringe. No more, now the professionals have taken over, and we're paying through the nose for the privilege of coming.

(John J. Thompson, are you listening?)

one of the few of us who gets to go and he's complaining.... Roll Eyes

Cool
07-05-2003 20:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » audiori's at Cornerstone?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH