Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Michael Dubya Smith » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Dubya Smith
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Michael Dubya Smith Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I went to his show at the Pacific Ampitheater last night and he did a patriotic song that ended with him waving Old Glory and singing Pride In the Name of Love (U2) while the crowd went wild.

I'm in the Bono Addiction Recovery Program at UCLA so
that was particularly beautiful for me.

Good show anyway. (sorry for the off topic)

But, backstage he did wish Terry well.

August 2005
07-21-2003 11:59 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
...backstage he did wish Terry well.

Good riddance and all God's blessings on... Tongue

07-21-2003 12:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds like a cool show, Zip. I'd like to have seen that.
07-21-2003 12:42 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Michael Dubya Smith

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH