Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Goulash » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Goulash 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Smile Goulash Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone, long time no speaky. I haven't been on much at all cuz I'm getting married on Saturday... and have been finishing the new house for the lil' lady to make a home once she's legally and spiritually bound to cook my meals and make my babies. (Just kidding, settle down)

Anyway, Commander: THANK YOU!! You've created some great memories. We listened to the cd's last night and had stupid grins on through the whole thing.

Here's a question for y'all: What's the difference between a "onesie" and a "collectable" on RadRobbers and the like? Is a onesie not an original?

Anyway, keep up the love! I'll be hiking in Yoho & Banff Big Grin

Oh, by the way, if you don't have this...

...then my collection's way better than yours! Tongue
09-04-2003 09:11 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really want that one.

09-04-2003 09:34 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frank Black is dreamy..... sigh....

Tongue

09-04-2003 09:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Goulash Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Here's a question for y'all: What's the difference between a "onesie" and a "collectable" on RadRobbers and the like? Is a onesie not an original?

a "onesie" usally means that radrockers only has ONE of this item.

a "collectable" usally means that radrockers knows these titles are hard to find & can charge Lot$ of money for them & usally have a FEW on hand.

09-04-2003 09:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: Goulash Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[quote]Originally posted by mindgasket
Hi everyone, long time no speaky. I haven't been on much at all cuz I'm getting married on Saturday

Congratulations Big Grin

09-04-2003 09:57 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket
onesie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the reason I ask about the onesie thing is that RadRobbers has the Miracle Faith Telethon listed twice, one is a onesie for $30 and the others (multiple copies) are listed as collectables for $50...? Hence the confusion. Roll Eyes
09-04-2003 10:13 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratulations MG! Have a very blessed time in Banff.

BTW you have a fine collection

09-04-2003 10:21 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
A Hot Wolly

Gracie! Smile

great photo!
09-04-2003 10:35 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Category: Onesie Media: CD
Promo: Used Style: Comedy

ON SALE: $30.00!

Category: Collectible Media: CD
Promo: Sealed Style: Comedy

ON SALE: $50.00!

WoW ! $20 for plastic wrapping Shocked
what a deal...

09-04-2003 11:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

thanks! amazing what another set of eyes can do!
09-04-2003 12:45 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

mg-
CONGRATS!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-04-2003 13:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

BTW-
i KNOW WHERE YOUR AT-
I just got married 21 years ago on Monday.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-04-2003 13:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
J-Gob J-Gob is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-30-2002

Angry Schveinhunds! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I click on der link, tinking I'll find some schlammin' recipe for goulash -- 'cause I be Hungary -- get it? Hungary? Big Grin Ach, how did you Anglo-Saxons ever survive vitout der schlammin' sense of humor, ennehvay? Roll Eyes

Und ennehvay, I find DIS instead! Schvein! Evil

Mein Herr points to der sky
Der schlammin' place I vanna be, dawgs!

09-04-2003 14:06 J-Gob is offline Send an Email to J-Gob Homepage of J-Gob Search for Posts by J-Gob Add J-Gob to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Big Grin
09-04-2003 20:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
.Evangeline. .Evangeline. is a female
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
[quote]Originally posted by mindgasket
Hi everyone, long time no speaky. I haven't been on much at all cuz I'm getting married on Saturday

Congratulations Big Grin

Help them Lord! Cool

REVIVAL QUEEN
09-04-2003 20:39 .Evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .Evangeline. Homepage of .Evangeline. Search for Posts by .Evangeline. Add .Evangeline. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

happy Wedding Day!!!!!!

God be with you, now and forever!

many blessings,

Polly

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-04-2003 21:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Hi everyone, long time no speaky. I haven't been on much at all cuz I'm getting married on Saturday...

hey congrats! Cool

09-08-2003 20:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Goulash

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH