Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » East Coast BBQ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page East Coast BBQ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tweed And Smoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

East Coast BBQ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The possibility of the BBQ bash has brought this long time lurker into the light. Any chance anyone is hosting an East Coast BBQ bash and looking for another wallet to contribute?
06-18-2003 17:19 Tweed And Smoke is offline Send an Email to Tweed And Smoke Search for Posts by Tweed And Smoke Add Tweed And Smoke to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tweed And Smoke
The possibility of the BBQ bash has brought this long time lurker into the light. Any chance anyone is hosting an East Coast BBQ bash and looking for another wallet to contribute?

I'm in Michigan and the closest one so far is Minn. If I was single I might contemplate doing one with this good friend of mines help. Where are you?
06-18-2003 17:21 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in Virginia and I post alone. All my friends are alter egos I made up.

06-18-2003 19:36 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ahhh, ya'll just come on over to MN..............you WON'T be sorry!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-18-2003 21:39 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Tweed And Smoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tweed And Smoke

Where in VA are you, servantsteve? I'm in DC and would love to make this happen locally.
06-19-2003 08:01 Tweed And Smoke is offline Send an Email to Tweed And Smoke Search for Posts by Tweed And Smoke Add Tweed And Smoke to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Gentlemen, (Larry, Moe and Curly look around to see who I'm talking to) I encourage you to do what you can to produce a show. You'll not regret it.

Wess Coass!!!!

August 2005
06-19-2003 11:39 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

is there a schedule Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by Tweed And Smoke

I'm in Michigan and the closest one so far is Minn. If I was single I might contemplate doing one with this good friend of mines help. Where are you?

is there a schedule of BBQ concerts available ?

are these all Closed events or are some actual concerts?

06-19-2003 11:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

LA show is OPEN!

Details soon!

August 2005
06-19-2003 11:50 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

Maryland here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would love to attend a bbq! I live in Maryland - near Baltimore. I would definitely attend.

06-20-2003 08:00 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

I'd make the drive for a Virginia Show - it's only 8 - 9 hours from me here in Western NY.

~VR~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

06-20-2003 09:31 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Unsullied Affiche

Let's do it! Who can host?

06-20-2003 12:09 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
Tweed And Smoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

I can't host (I live in a apt. in DC) but I can chip in $$$. Anyone can email me off-list at cptpipes@hotmail.com to discuss. Actually, we could possibly pull this off at a public park or on the roof of my building. I'll email Tim to find more details.
06-23-2003 07:29 Tweed And Smoke is offline Send an Email to Tweed And Smoke Search for Posts by Tweed And Smoke Add Tweed And Smoke to your Buddy List
Tweed And Smoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

I'm sincere in wanting to get the guys to the DC area and it looks like it can be done the week of October 12-18. I've found a neighborhood backyard that would host this. Can I get a show of hands as to could commit to paying a $25 (or so) to pull this off? I'm not looking to profit off this. If enough people commit, we can shave down the price. Feel free to email me at cptpipes@hotmail.com.
06-23-2003 16:15 Tweed And Smoke is offline Send an Email to Tweed And Smoke Search for Posts by Tweed And Smoke Add Tweed And Smoke to your Buddy List
Unsullied Affiche

I'm in.
06-24-2003 04:14 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Don't Light Your Own Fire

Not from the album "Daniel Amos"
Music by Terry Scott Taylor
Words by Captain Pedantic
©1976 Maranatha! Music

I see the steak sauce in the back yard - yay!
It's very hard to find the room to stand
I want so desperately to cook my own way
But Terry comes to my Barbeque and...
Well he says

"Don't light your own fire"

Seems I don't know the time to turn
the steak just won't get cooked right
I want to strike the match, I'm gonna watch the fire burn
But then Mikes voice pierces the night
And he says

You wouldn't believe the way he's cookin' them dogs
'Cause he does it with old wooden logs
And at the end of the night Terry 'n' Mike must leave
So to you, I pass this on

06-24-2003 20:33 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Big Grin

thanks for the lol CP!

06-24-2003 20:55 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tweed And Smoke
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Any one else on the East Coast a possibility? Anyone?
06-27-2003 08:08 Tweed And Smoke is offline Send an Email to Tweed And Smoke Search for Posts by Tweed And Smoke Add Tweed And Smoke to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » East Coast BBQ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH