Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Angels Tucking The Project In » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Angels Tucking The Project In
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Angels Tucking The Project In Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Over the course of the next few days and through the return from CornerStone some of the artists from the CAACONAA project will be posting their thoughts on the AAR Messageboard. I invite you to read them as they come in. Presently, only my closing thoughts are there (and, like, you haven't heard enough of my thoughts). Big Grin But soon Angels from this project will be posting. Hope you'll find it meaningful.

06-26-2003 21:47 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i do not want to miss that! i will miss you next week, Theo. God bless your time there!

06-26-2003 21:50 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

that theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He'll do ANYTHING to get more hits on that site!!
(uhm, - I'll be one...)
Thx for the inside scoop, and Ya oughta be in Pictures kid-
oh wait- you ARE in pictures...!
Love and prayers
jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-26-2003 22:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool, Theo. I'll definitely check it out.
06-26-2003 22:07 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Very cool, Theo. I'll definitely check it out.

Ditto Big Grin

06-26-2003 22:14 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

6 days Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking forward to seeing you in six days, brother Theo.

God bless.

06-27-2003 06:45 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Right on, Mr. Foxe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad you'll be there! I'm really looking forward to in person "reunions" with cyber-friends!

I'll be at the Warm & Filled merch table a good deal of the time. See you there!! Big Grin
06-27-2003 10:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

This makes me sad. Maybe next year. I've been saying that for the last 10 years. Crying
06-27-2003 11:14 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Over the course of the next few days and through the return from CornerStone some of the artists from the CAACONAA project will be posting their thoughts on the AAR Messageboard.

[color=skyblue]What is the CAACONAA and the AAR Messageboard? Curious?
06-27-2003 11:54 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Andy's Angels Records - Theo's web-site. You need to check it out. It's listed on the links section of this web-site.

Come as a Child or not at all - the CD project from Andy's Angels that features all of your favorite artists.
06-27-2003 11:57 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Andy's Angels Records - Theo's web-site. You need to check it out. It's listed on the links section of this web-site.

Come as a Child or not at all - the CD project from Andy's Angels that features all of your favorite artists.
Thanks, I will head there right now.....
06-27-2003 12:02 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

HHMMMMM......

What do we got here....
Hank Williams, Niles Crane, Carlos Santana (playin an acoustic????) and one of the Allman Brothrs.
Quite a quartet!

06-27-2003 12:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

holy crap, you're RIGHT!

VERY observant of you, bro Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-27-2003 12:18 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Cool

06-27-2003 12:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

theo!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love you man- I JUST can't help pickin on ya.

Ever see the "Friends " where Chandler makes a New Years Resolution NOT to be a smart-a**. It lasts about a day.........
I am ANXIOUS to get the CAACONAA CD- it has some VERY surprise artists that I cannot wait to hear.

Its "Action Packed" as they say in the comic book world!

06-27-2003 12:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

beenie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

workin' through lunch so you can get out early, huh?

Confused

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-27-2003 12:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
No worries, Jiminy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I get the Crane brothers thing all the time!

I've got another C-Stone special, btw!!!

The Andy's Angels title originates with two girls who decided that we should all be angels to Andrew during his last days--in so much as he was an angel to so many during his life. So they had these shirts made up and they plastered Children's Hospital in Seattle during those days.

Today I went out to the original shirt shop and had six more made for this occasion. Two of them have names on the backs and go to specific people involved in the project that didn't have shirts before (TST already had his). The other four will be available at C-Stone so that the buyers can gather signatures on them and such.

The shirts are simple grey t-shirts (good quality), so you might wonder why I'm gonna charge $10.00. Well, it is for charity.

If you are interested in a shirt and you're NOT attending C-Stone, email me personally and I can make some shirts to order. Any shirts I do this way will have to be closer to $15.oo simply to cover shipping and handling. Expensive I know; but it isn't worth doing unless something goes to the cause. I know you understand. AND that's why I'm saying that I can "do" it, but it will be "to order."
06-27-2003 14:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

funny story. the first time i met theo (in person) it was last year at cornerstone. i was out and i saw this guy who was wearing an andys angels shirt. being the brainiac that i am, i put two and two together and said "theo!" of course he was a bit confused. after a couple of minutes he asked me how i knew it was him. (sigh) i pointed at his shirt.

Smile

06-27-2003 14:28 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I get the Crane brothers thing all the time!

hmmmm. gee i wonder why dr. crane. Smile

06-27-2003 14:30 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

theo- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

least you gotta cool look alike..
I'm a sucka fer T shirts
I got yer addy- will C whaaa happanns

06-27-2003 14:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Angels Tucking The Project In

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH