Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it the first of July yet? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it the first of July yet?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Is it the first of July yet? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where I am it's been the 1st of July for 15 hours and 37 minutes.

I wanna order the Lost Dogs DVD!!!!

Was "Come as a child" also 1st of July too?

06-30-2003 22:35 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Where I am it's been the 1st of July for 15 hours and 37 minutes.

I wanna order the Lost Dogs DVD!!!!

Was "Come as a child" also 1st of July too?

unfortunately, i'll have to try again tomorrow for the dogs (since it's not happening now). but, i ordered "come as a child" the other day Smile

so go and order lots and lots of copies!!!

06-30-2003 23:17 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

July 1 brings us the DVD, and August 1 brings us the CA bbq.
Is September 1 going to be a huge letdown?

06-30-2003 23:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

20 minutes and we can order that DVD! I was at that concert w/Driver and my older brother, maybe I will be on it! I'll be a star!

~Groucho~
06-30-2003 23:39 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

YOur older brother? Why doesn't he post?

06-30-2003 23:43 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Ack, the Lo-fi guy must be waiting until the daylight hours not realizing what a bunch of keeners we are.

07-01-2003 01:00 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

hmmm

why am I still up?

no sale yet, doesn't Jeffery stay up until all hours of the morning like we do?

BD
07-01-2003 04:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, I got up three times during the night to see if I could order. Is that a fan or what?

I checked again at 7:02 am this morning and did not see that I could order. I just ordered a few minutes ago at approximately 7:28 am.

07-01-2003 07:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

LD DVD and CAACONAA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just finished ordering both the Lost Dogs DVD and the Come as a Child disc... Both are currently available.

-Jolly
07-01-2003 09:13 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

I just ordered my dvd too, I can't wait!

~Groucho~
07-01-2003 09:35 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I ordered Come As A Child at around 1:45 am.

07-01-2003 09:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
YOur older brother? Why doesn't he post?

He is a hermit. Thinks technology will enslave us all someday. Just kidding, Driver and I have told him he should check it out, but he likes to waste his time reading books and going out with his wife and things like that. Go figure, Driver and I must be adopted. Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-01-2003 09:37 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

our older brother is 40 and searching for the meaning of life.....so he has not the time to spend on the DAmb. Big Grin
We've tried telling him to come here, and he may just find what he's looking forWink Big Grin

07-01-2003 09:45 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
our older brother is 40 and searching for the meaning of life.....so he has not the time to spend on the DAmb. Big Grin
We've tried telling him to come here, and he may just find what he's looking forWink Big Grin

Tell him, as I'm a 48 year old who knows, there IS no meaning to life.....so he might as well BE HERE!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-01-2003 12:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

Buy the Lost Dogs DVD now!

07-01-2003 19:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it the first of July yet?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH