Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » July 1st Lost Dogs DVD and Driver8's B-Day » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page July 1st Lost Dogs DVD and Driver8's B-Day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

July 1st Lost Dogs DVD and Driver8's B-Day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Driver.....Happy Birthday to me. Big Grin
I think I might treat myself to the Dogs DVD Big Grin

sorry I know there's a thread about the DVD already but I had to have a B-day thread for me. Big Grin

07-01-2003 09:42 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday!!!

07-01-2003 09:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday!

07-01-2003 09:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Happy Birthday!!! And many more!

~Groucho~
07-01-2003 09:44 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

So little bro, how's it feel to be 18?

~Groucho~
07-01-2003 09:45 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

I wish 18 Red Face
add 11 years to that and you get 19 or is it.....that's it..22 no no....DAmb I forgot I must be getting old Red Face Big Grin

07-01-2003 09:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thanks everyone for those happy birthday's Big Grin

07-01-2003 09:48 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

so is it too late to say Happy Birthday?

DAmb, I'm always late an these things...now I have to take the present back and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store and I've lost the receipt I'll be late for work because of it see how things always end up making me late like this I mean I was late here because I was ordering the Dogs DVD and then I read a few other posts first and then Passenger57 says thanks to everyone and I still hadn't said Happy Birthday to him yet boy is that awkward now I'll have to avoid him all day and act like I didn't know it was his b-day and try and not make eye contact with him, does he wear contacts, I think he does that's why I bought him the contact lens solution for his b-day that I will now have to take back to the store is this getting redundant... oh sorry wrong thread
07-01-2003 11:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

diddy da diddy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL
Big Grin
Thanks BD! Big Grin

07-01-2003 11:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Happy Birthday, Driver! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You will be happy to know you share a birthday with my younger sister, who is, um, older than you today........

have a GREAT one!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-01-2003 12:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
You will be happy to know you share a birthday with my younger sister, who is, um, older than you today........

have a GREAT one!

Thanks Woggy!
Don't worry I won't try to pick up your sister........is she single? JUST KIDDING!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL Big Grin

07-01-2003 12:05 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

nope....she's quite married.............as long as me.......we both got married the same summer (her marriage, however, is going much better than mine Frown )

She's 46 today !

07-01-2003 12:10 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
nope....she's quite married.............as long as me.......we both got married the same summer (her marriage, however, is going much better than mine Frown )

She's 46 today !

Tell her HAppy B-day from the DAmb!

and i'm praying for ya Big Grin

07-01-2003 12:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Mine's Thursday... what do I get? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-01-2003 12:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Mine's Thursday... what do I get? Tongue

Friday Big Grin

07-01-2003 12:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

what do you want, carl?

07-01-2003 13:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

dude, it's the girl i'm dating's birthday too.... she is 29 today.... no really! Tongue
it really is the first 29 for her.....
anyways, happy b-day driver!!! will probably order the lost dogs dvd, but not right now..... too nice of a day out to sit in front of a damb computer all day..... Red Face

oh, did i mention i'm on vacation this week??? Pleased

Cool
07-01-2003 13:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

thanks joey dude!
tell your girl happy b-day from Driver.....of course when you say that she may run like hell....LOL Big Grin
have a good vacation Big Grin

07-01-2003 13:51 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Hippo Bird egg, two Ewes
Hippo Bird egg, two Ewes
Hippo Bird egg Deer Ewe
Hippo Bird egg, two Ewes

August 2005
07-01-2003 15:13 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thanks Zipp Big Grin

07-01-2003 15:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » July 1st Lost Dogs DVD and Driver8's B-Day

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH