Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Angels at CornerStone!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Angels at CornerStone!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Angels at CornerStone!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey family!
Just got in this morning from C-Stone. Good to be home too! But...my gosh!!!! What a time we had! I'll let somebody else write any sort of review of my day on stage with Terry, Derri and Elbel and Andrew Oliver. But everybody was so wonderful. It was a great time and I'll say that the CAACONAA Project hit the ground explosively and running hard!

God is good! Big Grin
07-08-2003 14:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Coolness!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-08-2003 14:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

glad you had a good time Theo Big Grin

sorry I couldn't be there to hear you playFrown

and yes god is good Big Grin

07-08-2003 14:13 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Were any of the performances recorded?
I hope so.

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 14:15 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Yes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There were four cameras rolling during my set, the Dogs and the 77s. Something will be done with it all one way and another. Big Grin
07-08-2003 14:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Can't wait!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 14:19 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Great news, Theo!
07-08-2003 14:21 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Theo
It was great to see you again, and to meet your dad, and son! Next year let's do "Walls of Doubt". I can easily handle that drum part.
Commander

07-08-2003 14:23 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Commander? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are SO on!! God willing I'll be invited back next year and we'll do it.

Thankx for buying us those lemonaides. It's synonomous with C-Stone joy for me now.

Hey everybody! Please pump the project all you can. There'll be plenty of advertising and all, but word of mouth is best. I was selling them on the train on the way home. A guys gotta do what he can.

I need to sell 3000 copies to be at peace and after that, each sale will make me ecstatic. So tell friends and family. There's song for everybody on this album. But it's about more than the music--it's the Cause. Terry's little book and my essay make the package interesting and more than just a CD.

You've all been so very there for me these last two years. Help me hit this 3000 number and we can all be proud and satasfied.

Thankx so much!! Big Grin
07-08-2003 14:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Let's pray for 6000!
07-08-2003 14:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i kinda like 9000.

07-08-2003 14:38 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

There is still a remnant of 7,000 who have not yet bowed their paypal accounts to purchase this....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-08-2003 14:39 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

oNe at a TiMe boys, I got MiNe Big Grin VeRY GooD !

07-08-2003 14:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Let's pray for 6000!

sounds like prosperity prayer to me...... Big Grin

I'm in Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-08-2003 15:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I just layed hands on my ol monitor
its a blessin now!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-08-2003 15:31 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Be careful not to scratch the glass with that titanium.
07-08-2003 15:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
There were four cameras rolling during my set, the Dogs and the 77s. Something will be done with it all one way and another. Big Grin

O.K.

first, these kind of posts are MoRe than I can take, Theo...

I mean, define Something will be done with it all one way and another.

second, whatever is done with it, I want... so please keep me (US, the DAmb) informed if & when you hear of anything...

third, if it turns out to be just a few select people passing around bootlegs to one another, please someone,
one way and another, pass one along to me.

fourth,
Theo, your set was great, & I would love to see & share it with others.
the Lost Dogs full band set was the best 77's,DA,SE,MR,DD,Choir,TST related concert I have ever seen live & in person. this SHOULD be made available one way and another

07-08-2003 16:23 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Sorry Dale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't be more specific. Where it comes to the Dogs and the 77s, I don't personally know their specific plans. Where it comes to my set, I prefer to not speak of plans until they solidify. But no matter, the footage from my set will be made available one way or another.

Perhaps the Audiori can comment or decline on Dogs/77s footage.

It was a great pleasure chatting with you there! Big Grin
07-08-2003 17:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Keep those fingers crossed! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-08-2003 18:01 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Let's pray for 6000!

sounds like prosperity prayer to me...... Big Grin

I'm in Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Go get 'em Jabez.Pleased

August 2005
07-08-2003 18:42 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Angels at CornerStone!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH