Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA Show Update!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

LA Show Update! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Following is the text from the flyer that is being circulated in my area.

As we're getting this pulled together in the last minutes, I'd like to get a feel for what ya'll would like to see at a TST/MR show. Think outside of the preverbial box and imagine the ultimate evening of music with these heroes of ours. We've got some great resources at our disposal, so if we can pull any of your wishes off, we will. Shoot for the moon. You'd be surprised what can happen when you just ask.

Some of what you'll say is already happening, so don't hold back. What do you want to see?

Love and Kisses,

ZippetyDooDaddy

2 LoST DoGS

Terry Tayor & Mike Roe

if found, please return to The Church At Rocky Peak's Lower Lawn Ampitheater on Friday August 1st

2 of Christian Music's most legendary songwriters are making a rare West Coast appearance right here in our backyard.

6:30 - Picnic & Fellowship
Bring a picnic and a blanket! Drinks & treats will be available for purchase.

7:00 - Rocky Peak Band and special guests

8:00 - Terry Taylor & Mike Roe
Featuring special guests, multi-media surprises & giveaways!

Bring your family & friends & relax as the evening rolls in and the music rolls on.

Brought to you by The Firepit 5

22601 Santa Susanna Pass Rd. Chatsworth, CA 91311 818-709-0113 805-522-5100 www.rockypeak.org

August 2005
07-13-2003 14:25 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool - I'd like to hear Mr. Roe do some of the Alternative Records stuff (nowhere else, don't this way, the treasure in you, do it for love, whatever....)

I also really like the first Lost Dogs CD (I know I'm the minority opinion, but it's what got me hooked).

Mr. Taylor can pretty much do anything from any of his bands and make me happy; although, if he did some Alarma chronicles stuff, that's be groovy (think Vox Humana, Fearful symmetry).
07-13-2003 14:56 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like to hear sprinklerhead performed live at least once in my life..... Pleased

Cool
07-13-2003 15:36 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

...in full spandex...

07-13-2003 15:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i would like to hear sprinklerhead performed live at least once in my life..... Pleased

You and Bubba both! Pleased

07-13-2003 16:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Come on guys. I'm trying to talk my wife into going. She'd never forgive me if she had to hear Sprinklerhead. Although I love it.
07-13-2003 23:50 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hmmm...

if we are talking about what songs we'd like to hear. i'd say:

smokescreen

if you want to

related

loved and forgiven

tattoo

william blake

frames without photographs

unattainable earth

nobody's fault but mine

author of the story

close but no cigar

jesus loves you brian wilson

gloryhound

three legged dog

breathe deep

joel

of course, that's just to start. Wink

07-14-2003 00:35 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

plus, I'd like to hear Terry talk about how much he appreciates the DAmb and how much he loved DAmb It! especially that nice version of Steal Away. Smile )
07-14-2003 11:40 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

What if you could invite someone from Terry's past to the show? Who would you like to sit next to at a Terry Taylor show?

August 2005
07-14-2003 15:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Id invite his Papa
so I could dance when we all did.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2003 15:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I think it'd be cool to see Marty and other old DA bandmates at the show. Chuck Smith should show up too.
07-14-2003 15:50 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oh - and Randy Stonehill and Larry Norman and Jerry Davidson and Mark Blackburn.
07-14-2003 15:51 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Ummm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yah. Fireworks sound great!
07-14-2003 15:52 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I would've said Theo - but he's kind of a pain in the ... Wink
07-14-2003 15:54 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yah, Birdie????!!?!?

Here! Let me sign something for ya!!!

Big Grin
07-14-2003 15:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Hey Theo! You can sign "My Left Behind"

I ordered it from Dr EDT Big Grin

07-14-2003 16:07 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

BD, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

consider it done! Shocked
07-14-2003 16:09 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Cool
07-14-2003 16:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dan MacIntosh
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-15-2003

Pinch me! This is too good to be true! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, how many of y'all are planning to attend this show?
07-15-2003 14:57 Dan MacIntosh is offline Send an Email to Dan MacIntosh Search for Posts by Dan MacIntosh Add Dan MacIntosh to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Dan MacIntosh
So, how many of y'all are planning to attend this show?

i am flying in from spokane for the show! Big Grin

although i'm from l.a. and usually go back at least once or twice a year anyways..... Wink

Cool
07-15-2003 14:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH