Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ Dates » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ Dates
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

BBQ Dates Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there a list of the BBQs that are currently good to go? Is there a list at the Lost Dogs site? I'm not sure that I will be able to make any of them with the twins and being in Canada and all but I wouldn't mind taking a peek at the tour dates.
07-17-2003 23:36 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theres a tentative list at all of the websites right now (DA, 77s, Roe, Dogs).. we have yet to receive the final list so there may be some changes. We're also still waiting on full details on each show.. should have all of that any day now..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-17-2003 23:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Message to all BBQ ers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...WeLL DoNe ! ( CooK the MeaT, that is... )

I want this tour to start & finish...

thanks...

07-18-2003 15:37 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We should designate a taster at each site before Mike and Terry touch the chicken.
07-18-2003 15:39 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

But how??

Draw straws?? Shocked

07-18-2003 15:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

What good would our silly scribblings be?
07-18-2003 15:41 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

^ L O L Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

07-18-2003 15:42 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i think the queen should appoint tasters. i understand she is considering Joey for Los Angeles.
07-18-2003 15:44 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I'll be the official taste tester.

All promoters need to do is send me a round trip plane ticket for each BBQ and I will be happy to taste their meals.

send all information to

IWantToGoToAllTheBBQs@bigdork.org

thanks BD Cool
07-18-2003 15:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

You are a servant
You are waiting for the call

07-18-2003 15:47 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I aim to please
07-18-2003 15:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

07-18-2003 15:47 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
You are a servant
You are waiting for the call

"Here I am!
Send me!"

Pleased

07-18-2003 15:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

that looks cool!

I do a bunch of BBQing myself. If it's black and crispy it's done. Tongue

07-18-2003 15:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Nobody said anything about proctologists at these bbqs, did they BD?
07-18-2003 15:49 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

that would HURT!

a double pronged approch
07-18-2003 15:50 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Rar! Evil

07-18-2003 15:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

BBQ Dates

no I'll just be by myself, besides my wife wouldn't want me to take a date if it wasn't her.

or were you asking if you could bring a date... i think that would have to be answered by each individual promoter.

BD

07-18-2003 20:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Toque Boy

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
BBQ Dates

no I'll just be by myself, besides my wife wouldn't want me to take a date if it wasn't her.

or were you asking if you could bring a date... i think that would have to be answered by each individual promoter.

BD

Thanks for the clarification BD! I was so confused. Now I know that if I want to bring more than 1 date, I should contact the promoter. Big Grin

Thanks also to audiori for putting the BBQ dates on the front page. I had missed the little link at the bottom earlier.
07-18-2003 22:52 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

BBQ dates?

i think they are much better raw with tahini or macadamia butter.
07-19-2003 20:11 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ Dates

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH