Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Outdoor Elvis on Ebay is MINE!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Outdoor Elvis on Ebay is MINE!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Outdoor Elvis on Ebay is MINE!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hands off!! Stay away!!

...pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee Frown

I don't even have a cassette copy... never even heard attack of the pulpit masters... have pity on a miserable Eddie.

Tongue
08-01-2003 08:28 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

all yours Big Grin

I already have the CDWink

08-01-2003 08:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Luck. My recent return to DA/TST obsession started w/
buying OE (still sealed) for $80.00. Expect to pay about that on e-bay. I really felt bad (and stupid) for selling my original copy a few years back when I sold my whole CCM collection because my wife really liked OE. Other than Buddy Holly, its about the only music we've both loved together.

08-01-2003 09:04 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Whoo Nelly- you are in fer a treat MG!

My "copy" is...
well- I wont be askin Terry to sign it- if thats whatcha mean.
two words
RE
Issue

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-01-2003 09:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by ToryNotion
I really felt bad (and stupid) for selling my original copy a few years back when I sold my whole CCM collection because my wife really liked OE.

A carefull reader of the english language might get the impression that I sold by collection because my wife really liked OE. My brain did not mean that, but my idiot fingers typed it that way. For you english majors, the 'because my wife' clause should have been closer to the middle of the sentence. never mind. back to work.

08-01-2003 09:11 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by mindgasket
80 MUCHACHOS?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yamaguchi!! Is it really worth that much? It can't be better than Zoom Daddy, can it?
08-01-2003 09:15 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Yamaguchi!! Is it really worth that much? It can't be better than Zoom Daddy, can it?

It's my personal favorite. One of the best albums from the Eighties, including secular music!

Of course, it was my first taste of TST so it's kind of a nostalgia thing.

I've always been amazed at how SE walked the line between righteous indignation and humor.

08-01-2003 09:24 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:

way better than the Zoomy Daddy Big Grin

08-01-2003 09:24 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:

...well, I listen to Zoom Daddy MoRE than OE but that is just me.

I would just set a ebay LiMiT & $tick to it...

Mine is $25 Wink at least that is what I told my WiFe Big Grin

08-01-2003 09:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:

Heh-heh, you wascally wabbit...

I know it's bad precedent and all... but I aint telling my fiance' about this purchase Shocked She might kick my buttocks, and that'd be wrong!

Besides her b-day is August 3rd, and I'm giving her a backyard bbq with the dynamic duo & you freaky DAmbers! What a nice guy I am.

Big Grin
08-01-2003 10:02 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

MG- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

get a bouquet and candy-put them in the trunk along with your fireworks- after Sunday you may have some
"splainin to do."

08-01-2003 11:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

heh heh heh.............

'specially after she meets ME!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-01-2003 12:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
A Hot Wolly

WHAAAAA?
08-01-2003 14:15 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

catfight!

08-01-2003 14:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ToryNotion
Good Luck. My recent return to DA/TST obsession started w/
buying OE (still sealed) for $80.00. Expect to pay about that on e-bay. I really felt bad (and stupid) for selling my original copy a few years back when I sold my whole CCM collection because my wife really liked OE. Other than Buddy Holly, its about the only music we've both loved together.

I almost won OE for around $20.

08-01-2003 17:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:

You soooooo EVIL Dale! Shocked

Tongue

08-01-2003 17:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

quote:

OUTDOOR ELVIS IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER!! ZOOM DADDY PALES IN COMPARISON!! OE IS WELL WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WOULD PAY!! ELVIS IS MY KIND OF OUTDOORSMAN!! Mad

08-05-2003 13:03 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

80 bucks? dude, you got ripped off... Frown
bought the tape for 10 bucks when it first came out and a fellow fan made me a cd-r for free... Cool
i will be the first in line to buy the re-issue..... Red Face

Cool
08-05-2003 13:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Last time I looked the price was 15.50 so hopefully it will fall into the right hands at a reasonable price. It is an awesome album. I was under the mistaken impression that it was more of a CCM super group project like Lost Dogs (or,
from the secular music industry, Traveling Wilburys) but then I read that it was really more of a DA album with funny
psuedonyms for the players and a few guest appearances.
Good luck on the bidding. I'm sure if you fail someone will arrange to get an intermim copy in your hands till you can score the real thing.

08-05-2003 13:13 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by joey
80 bucks? dude, you got ripped off... Frown
bought the tape for 10 bucks when it first came out and a fellow fan made me a cd-r for free... Cool
i will be the first in line to buy the re-issue..... Red Face

I'd agree with you if I said I had paid that back when it was in stock in music stores. I did pay around $12.00 for the first copy I bought. And then sold a little later along with all my CCM. Now due to good old supply (nearly none)
and demand (I really wanted it and I really wanted to have it so my wife could hear it again) the price is very, very
high. And I really wanted a sealed copy, for obsessive-compulsive reasons I won't elaborate. So maybe I paid a little over market value (the only copy I've seen
for sale online right now is $50.00 used, BTW) and maybe I didn't.

08-05-2003 13:21 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Outdoor Elvis on Ebay is MINE!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH