Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Amazing Dogs -- how can it be??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Amazing Dogs -- how can it be???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Amazing Dogs -- how can it be??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"NOW BOOKING FINAL DATES FOR 2ND LEG OF BBQ TOUR

"Derek Becker @ Satellite Booking Agency is giving Warm & Filled a hand with booking the second leg of the BBQ tour....

"Tues Oct 14 New Jersey Mike Miller
"Wed Oct 15 Somerset, NJ James Odell"

Is this for real??? (Well, of COURSE it is, but is this FOR REAL???? Big Grin ) And would either of these guys be here??? Somerset's about an hour away -- very doable. Plus, I'm taking that week off anyway -- my Dad & his wife are out here out from MI that week (don't worry, he'll probably be playing on EBay the entire time anyway.... Roll Eyes Big Grin )

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-06-2003 10:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DDUUUDDDEEE!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SWWEEETTTT!!!!!

CS-
IMHO - you were a missing face in the crowd at the MN Chapter BBQ (a kind of "by proxy thing)
I would be honored to be your "missing guest"
Hope it WORKS!
You better call ME - during Breathe Deep!
jiMiny

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-06-2003 10:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think next year the guys should do a craw fish boil instead of a bbq!!

Eating crawfish quickly takes a little bit of practice, just like eating lobster. The general idea is to twist off the tail, and pull, squeeze or suck out the meat it contains. There are three things which makes this task easier. One is to cook the crawfish just long enough, the others will be discussed below. Always check to make sure your crawfish was in fact alive when cooked. The tail should be curled and relatively stiff. As long as you pay a little attention to this possibility, you should figure out "which one of these things does not belong here." Bon Appetite !!!

~Groucho~
08-06-2003 10:36 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I'll pass on that one.
08-06-2003 10:40 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by carl

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
SWWEEETTTT!!!!!

CS-
IMHO - you were a missing face in the crowd at the MN Chapter BBQ (a kind of "by proxy thing)

I'll take yr word for it.... with the caveat already discussed elsewhere.... Big Grin

I just hope *I* know anyone at THIS gig. The only Jersey DAmber I'm aware of is Dw. Dunphy (who, for all I know, is the aforementioned Mike Miller -- Red Bank's more like an hour-and-a-half-plus, but still plenty doable. Where HAS Dunphy been, anyway?)

08-06-2003 10:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Before this gets buried.... ANYONE know about these guys or these gigs?

08-08-2003 07:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Where HAS Dunphy been, anyway?)

I think he has trouble getting on the board...something wont let him sign on or something like that.
08-08-2003 12:05 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Sad.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....but is he Mike Miller? Confused

08-11-2003 07:58 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Confused
08-11-2003 09:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
I think next year the guys should do a craw fish boil instead of a bbq!!

Eating crawfish quickly takes a little bit of practice, just like eating lobster. The general idea is to twist off the tail, and pull, squeeze or suck out the meat it contains. There are three things which makes this task easier. One is to cook the crawfish just long enough, the others will be discussed below. Always check to make sure your crawfish was in fact alive when cooked. The tail should be curled and relatively stiff. As long as you pay a little attention to this possibility, you should figure out "which one of these things does not belong here." Bon Appetite !!!

Sounds Yummy! Pleased

08-11-2003 09:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:

"Derek Becker @ Satellite Booking Agency is giving Warm & Filled a hand with booking the second leg of the BBQ tour....

Is this for real??? (Well, of COURSE it is, but is this FOR REAL???? Big Grin ) And would either of these guys be here??? Somerset's about an hour away -- very doable. Plus, I'm taking that week off anyway -- my Dad & his wife are out here out from MI that week (don't worry, he'll probably be playing on EBay the entire time anyway.... Roll Eyes Big Grin )

Since DaLe brought the whole 2nd leg up again.... anyone know anything???

About THIS, I mean.... Tongue

08-14-2003 11:59 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

please... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Since DaLe brought the whole 2nd leg up again.... anyone know anything???

About THIS, I mean.... Tongue

for me to make it to any of these shows, I need to have advance notice i.e. JoB arangements, Vactions Time, wife's permission Shocked , childcare considerations, etc. etc....

the Average LD DA TST MR fan can not just RoaD TRiP or have a free night out to make a show... so the sooner the better... thanks...

08-14-2003 12:06 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
for me to make it to any of these shows, I need to have advance notice i.e. JoB arangements, Vactions Time, wife's permission Shocked , childcare considerations, etc. etc....

But at least you still have PayPal. Big Grin

08-14-2003 12:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Amazing Dogs -- how can it be???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH