Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Indiana BBQ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Indiana BBQ
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Indiana BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to be at the Griffith TST/Roe BBQ this Thursday.

Is anyone else going?

10-01-2003 17:24 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not me Shocked

I have been to my fair share Pleased

Have fun John !

10-01-2003 18:01 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

RE: Indiana BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a cousin in Bloomington. I'm trying to get him to take that trip.

He may do it. He may not.

He's Rob Wallace if he goes.

If he doesn't go, his name is mud.

August 2005
10-01-2003 18:11 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying I was going, but my wife is out of town on business and I have no one to watch the kids!! Crying Crying I live in Oswego and it's only about 1 1/2 hour drive!!

Crying Crying

~Groucho~
10-01-2003 19:48 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Crying I was going, but my wife is out of town on business and I have no one to watch the kids!! Crying Crying I live in Oswego and it's only about 1 1/2 hour drive!!

Crying Crying

take the KiDs Smile the Iowa BBQ had 6 or 7 babies & toddlers

the living rm show at my house had like 12 kids at it...

10-01-2003 21:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Roll Eyes I wish! The show starts at 9:00, if it last 1 hour then I will be home by about 11:30, my son who is 6 has to be up for school at 7:00! Poor kid would be one of the walking dead! And my daughter is only 3! No, I fear I will be staying home tomorrow night. Frown

Wink The Dogs will be back in town sometime! Big Grin

~Groucho~
10-01-2003 22:17 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
The show starts at 9:00

wow, must be some "college" kids having that one...

the Iowa BBQ was over & done with, my wife & I were in our Car headed back home & 8:55p.m. Cool again thanks to Chad & Steve for that!

Chad wanted to start early so Mike & Terry had time to rest.

TaKe CaRe Squid...

10-02-2003 13:48 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Great Indy show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased Met the host (Kevin H.) for the first time last night.
Pleased Mike and Terry were in top sharp form as usual, bantering and joking back and forth.
Pleased A little different format - Dogs songs, special BBQ songs, 10 gal hat, Joel.
Frown Extremely cold in Indy last night. Lotsa jokes about the weather. Mike appeared to be a little sick.
Pleased Picked up the BBQ CD.

Woo-hoo!!! Go where you can!!!

10-03-2003 13:05 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Glad to hear it was great! Big Grin Pleased Smile Frown Crying

Wish I could have gone!! Crying

~Groucho~
10-03-2003 14:23 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Hmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Extremely cold in Indy last night. Lotsa jokes about the weather. Mike appeared to be a little sick.

Its possible that could be Mikes normal look!
(couldnt resist...........)

10 gallon hat!
you dog!

(though I heard that live b4- and got to whistle along....)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-03-2003 14:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Do you use that "wife out of town" excuse for every BBQ, Squiddie?

Tongue

10-03-2003 14:36 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

She travels to stinkin' Toledo OHIO every week! If we could just wipe that stinkin' state off the face of the Earth... Roll Eyes

I was just in Griffith Sunday. We went to the Indiana Dunes. I was thinkin', "Boy, if I could've just made it here a few days earlier." Pleased

Crying

~Groucho~
10-06-2003 18:44 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
She travels to stinkin' Toledo OHIO every week! If we could just wipe that stinkin' state off the face of the Earth... Roll Eyes

Evil

Roll Eyes

10-07-2003 07:52 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Indiana BBQ

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH