Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA on the Charts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA on the Charts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jericho
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-28-2003

DA on the Charts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can anyone tell me if there is a site, or if anyone knows all the singles and peak chart positions of all DA songs on the CCM Rock and CHR charts over the years?
06-28-2003 15:09 jericho is offline Send an Email to jericho Search for Posts by jericho Add jericho to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, and no.... Frown

Cool
06-28-2003 16:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jericho
Can anyone tell me if there is a site, or if anyone knows all the singles and peak chart positions of all DA songs on the CCM Rock and CHR charts over the years?
No. But I'm sure it can be done..I remember back in the day when I subcribed to Syndicate magazine during the 77s PRAY NAKED era and they had charts like you mention.
06-28-2003 21:52 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

You could listen to the song on the radio
You could listen to the song on the radio
I'll bet you never hear the song on the radio

From "Cry Baby" - Lost Dogs

~Groucho~
06-28-2003 22:00 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by jericho
No. But I'm sure it can be done..I remember back in the day when I subcribed to Syndicate magazine during the 77s PRAY NAKED era and they had charts like you mention.

I used to have a few Syndicate Mags around.... hmmmmm

BD
06-28-2003 22:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I only found one.....Crying

for now.

I scanned a few things from it

March 1995

COVER

06-28-2003 23:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

March 95 Charts

06-28-2003 23:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Look how many of our favs show up on this list form 94!!Cool

94 had some good music!!!!

06-28-2003 23:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Please tell me how you can scan something and then post it? I enquired about it the other day and I was told it could not be done... That '94 critics list was great. Especially the Songwritter of the year...I like them all!
06-28-2003 23:26 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I have my own website that I upload the pictures to. Then I can link to them them using the url.

BD
06-28-2003 23:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
[COLOR=skyblue]Especially the Songwritter of the year...I like them all!

Yeah and bass player too! Big Grin
06-28-2003 23:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I have my own website that I upload the pictures to. Then I can link to them them using the url.

BD

I got these great photos of the 77s live in a very small (100 seat) place. I attended and my photographer friend shot like three rolls. One in Black and white. If I send you the Jpegs could we create a new topic and share some with the fellow DAmbers? I know it's not DA but the closest thing?
06-28-2003 23:41 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD

BD

I got these great photos of the 77s live in a very small (100 seat) place. I attended and my photographer friend shot like three rolls. One in Black and white. If I send you the Jpegs could we create a new topic and share some with the fellow DAmbers? I know it's not DA but the closest thing?

Sure I'd love to!

I have several concert pages on website.

Send them to BD@bigdork.org

Let me know when, where and who to credit the photos to.

BD
06-29-2003 00:08 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA on the Charts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH