Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Jev's Lead Balloon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jev's Lead Balloon
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Jev's Lead Balloon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes I lack judgment, and things that seem like a really really good idea at the time, often in hindsight were, well, ill advised.

When the guys were in my neck of the woods on Friday, I decided that at the end of the show I would play the over zealous idiot fan. The kind of fan who thinks there's actually a Hootie in the Blow Fish, and a Pink with Floyd.

I put on my best idiot's grin (which is hard to tell apart from my regular idiot's grin) and proudly walked up to Terry and proclaimed, "Man, your Terry Taylor from that band David Anus, I'm so pleased to meet you. Mister Buicks Dream was an awesome album."

Terry being the perfect gentlemen met my extended hand and in a humble reply said, "Thank you."

There were other people standing around, a couple who heard me, and looked at me like I'd grown a second visible penis (oh come on, the third eye thing is so stale ... ). I slunk away and went to find a rock to crawl under.

I did manage to have a short chat later with Terry, and tried to make up for my stupidness. We chatted about hairy tennis balls, and straws, and Tommy Smothers.

He was a gentleman, and he got his revenge on me at Theo's concert, when I laughed loudly at a Mike Roe joke that's not supposed to be funny. He basically looked at me and asked for the ushers to come up and remove me. Thus humbled I sat and watched and was in awe to the dynamic duo.

Bill Harmon was a treat to see, and as I mentioned before, Theo was in fine voice.

12-07-2003 15:23 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

Tongue

12-07-2003 15:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Jevon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are just so STINKING funny and now you're like a sick addiction for me! HA!!!!! Shocked

And now that my entire congregation loves Terry & Mike I'm gonna have to explain you to them, should they come here to read about stuff.

You... Crying ....you bless me, dude! Crying

PS: Cute lacey thing you wore!
12-07-2003 19:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jevon the Tall
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, I think it really brought out my eyes.

12-07-2003 23:54 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

You have eyes!?!?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't see UP that high! Roll Eyes
12-08-2003 00:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

OH MAN....................

wish I coulda seen THAT tragic scene Smile Smile

(psst, Theo, don't tell Jevon, but he's always been a sick little addiction to me, too.............................)

but I wish he'd stop stealing my lingerie....................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-08-2003 15:38 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

RE: You have eyes!?!?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo, you're such a man ... if you'd quit looking at my chest when we talk, you'd notice I have lovely blue eyes. But I can't be too hard on you, I'm not sure what colour my wife's eyes are, but I know she has a great rack.

12-14-2003 18:03 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Being a gentleman, i will not confirm or deny that. But please send best regards and a Merry Christmas to Mrs. Jevon.
12-14-2003 18:08 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Banyo- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they have on line help-and 800 numbers available 24/7
Jevon- go, and seek....

Truly - I admire your hairy tennis balls to actaully look Terry in the face and say what you did.

It appears his spittle and phlegm is a bit thinner than yours...........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-14-2003 18:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

That's one DVD I have to get in 2004.

Baxter, you'll have to drop me a line someday and let me know what the handle stands for.

12-14-2003 20:34 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Oh Tall Jevon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For some reason I don't have your email saved here at work. Wanted to say, "thankx!" for the little something in the mail.

Merry Christmas, pal!
12-16-2003 13:02 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woolly Eggwhisk

It got there all ready? Wow ... I was told it would take a week or more.

You had mentioned that I should do something will all of the bits of detritus I have stored away. So I pulled a bunch of stuff together, and pretended it was a book.

PS Your little book was touching. Holly read it on the night we got home from seeing you, and I guess she cried a lot, cause the next day her eyes were all puffy and swollen. I'm not kidding.

Let me know what you think about the two pieces for my father. (loaded request I know, what are you going to say, "Hey, Jev, those blow..."

As to my e-mail. Watch your andy's box.

12-16-2003 15:33 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Oh Tall Jevon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
For some reason I don't have your email saved here at work. Wanted to say, "thankx!" for the little something in the mail.

Merry Christmas, pal!

keep watching that mail box "santa"

12-16-2003 17:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Jev's Lead Balloon

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH