Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Barrage PLF with the DA Song Request » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Barrage PLF with the DA Song Request
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Barrage PLF with the DA Song Request Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Well it appears with the diversity of songs voted as qualified as worthy of modern rock radio play that Mr. Buechner's Dream contains an incredible wealth of creativity. But the obvious winner is Ordinary Extraordinary Day. So this is the plan. EVERYONE who reads this post, e-mail Planet Light Force at dj@planetlightforce.com and ask to them in a nice way to play Ordinary Extraordinary Day from Daniel Amos' Mr. Buechner's Dream CD between 10:30 and 11:00 PM CST on Saturday March 30, 2002 because volumes of DA fans will be listening in. Also, add a post of how many family members will be sending the message so we can keep a tally. If you are a guest to the board or just never posted before, get registered, post a response and come back often to the DA site. If you are the primary member, send an e-mail to PLF on Wednesday and have your spouse and kids use their respective e-mail addresses on Thursday so volume actually increases. There are 84 members to the board so we should have an objective of requesting OED at least 150 times. GO FOR IT, HELP ME GET DA ON PLF!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
03-26-2002 18:31 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Done Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sent one.

03-27-2002 06:33 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by bdavis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One for me and my wife's computer class in the works. I will post the number later. Big Grin Where is rest of the DAmbers?
03-27-2002 14:40 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

they're all on the old, BETTER board! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bdavis
One for me and my wife's computer class in the works. I will post the number later. Big Grin Where is rest of the DAmbers?

I would vote for other songs off of MBD, but OED is the lamest song on the cd, and my last choice for a single! Tongue

03-27-2002 14:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would vote for other songs off of MBD, but OED is the lamest song on the cd, and my last choice for a single! Tongue
[/QUOTE]

OED is not my favorite either, but it did receive four number 1 spots and one number 2. So I simply went with majority. But it appears as if the majority voted but are choosing not to e-mail. Oh well, live and learn.Roll Eyes
03-27-2002 15:40 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I went and e-mailed the dj anyways! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just don't get this excited if we win....

03-27-2002 15:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Would an NZ voice be listened to by PLF? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It might I could say I listen on the net.

But really i"m only posting so I can go up a level from Dark Steamy Cabage.

:/
03-27-2002 16:18 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
It might I could say I listen on the net.

But really i"m only posting so I can go up a level from Dark Steamy Cabage.

:/

I know that internet only and worldwide listeners to PLF do count because except for Saturday nights from 9 PM to Midnight CST it is their only method of broadcast. Two weeks ago PLF awarded Third Day Houston concert tickets to a lady in England and supposedly she actually came to the concert.Smile )
03-27-2002 17:42 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaaa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
But it appears as if the majority voted but are choosing not to e-mail. Oh well, live and learn.Roll Eyes

some of us have real lives to deal with!! we all can't sit at our computers and email radio stations all day long!!!Evil

BD

ok, i emailed them......just don't yell at me anymore. Big Grin

you know i was just joking before, right?

how long can I make this post?

sorry, i'll stop now

or later.........

03-28-2002 21:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

You got me on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

some of us have real lives to deal with!! we all can't sit at our computers and email radio stations all day long!!!Evil

BD

You had me there for a while. I kept thinking....this doesn't sound like BD..........

Hey!!! What is this stuff on down???

Have a great and blessed Easter!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin
03-29-2002 14:11 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:

BD

Big Grin

Some of us for the most part ONLY post here and e-mail radio stations while they are at work. Big Grin I'm off today so this may be my only post. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

03-29-2002 15:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Barrage PLF with the DA Song Request

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH