Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » while listening » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page while listening
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Obadiah Elihue
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

while listening Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to MBD let's post our immediate thoughts, like during Who's Who Here it occurred to me "Is a cyberlife any less a life than an organic (or non cyber) one?"
05-02-2002 16:10 Obadiah Elihue is offline Send an Email to Obadiah Elihue Search for Posts by Obadiah Elihue Add Obadiah Elihue to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Obadiah Elihue
to MBD let's post our immediate thoughts, like during Who's Who Here it occurred to me "Is a cyberlife any less a life than an organic (or non cyber) one?"

wow...
I sure hope not Smile
else I am screwed!
Tongue

05-06-2002 17:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

huh? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While listening to "I get to wondering", I began
to wonder..

I wonder, if I at times wonder if I get to wondering??
Perhaps if I didn't wonder so much, would I get bored and
start wondering again?

Sorry.
05-07-2002 12:13 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Huh?
05-07-2002 13:42
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

huh?

05-08-2002 09:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Not MBD, but.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... when I listen to Vox Humana, I start to wonder where my rocket pack is.
05-08-2002 10:22 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

wow...
I sure hope not Smile
else I am screwed!
Tongue

I agree. If you mean "life" as in "get a life" - I think a cyberlife is as good as any...

as for immediate thoughts.

Whenever I hear the song "Who's who here?" I think it was written about this message board.

Is anybody Anybody?

~G~

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

05-08-2002 16:20 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

wow...
I sure hope not Smile
else I am screwed!
Tongue

I agree. If you mean "life" as in "get a life" - I think a cyberlife is as good as any...

as for immediate thoughts.

Whenever I hear the song "Who's who here?" I think it was written about this message board.

Is anybody Anybody?

~G~

now you are just making me paranoid Pleased
I will have to re-read the lyrics ...

05-08-2002 17:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

I get to wondering..... Confused

01-16-2003 19:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » while listening

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH