Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Paste-eez » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Paste-eez
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Wink Paste-eez Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of magazines, be looking in your next issue of Paste Magazine for "Come as a child" advertisements. Also, look in HM and a few others.
11-21-2003 11:42 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

RE: Paste-eez Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I refuse to use Paste. I prefer to use products without animal by-products.
11-21-2003 13:34 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You put me under a mighty spell of conviction there, Lil Stuart

mannn.... what am I gonna do with those two dead horses I have in my garage?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-21-2003 14:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have the issue and the advertisement is there. Very nice.

11-21-2003 18:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I hear the IAMS people aren't doing to well. They're feeling a little (oooh wait for it) Horse.

11-21-2003 18:49 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Cool! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I haven't seen it at all yet, so now I'm really excited to see it!

Mark, is it Paste you have or another mag?
11-22-2003 00:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

DA/Terry/Eddies CDs at Pastemusic.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like there are some great deals available on some DA-related items at http://www.pastemusic.com

$4.95 for "Ruckus at the Edge of Nowhere", "Meat the Farm Beetles", "The Revleation," or "Preachers from Outer Space

While you're there, don't forget to pick up a copy of Bill Mallonee's "Perfumed Letter"...mmm mmm...pastey.

-bryan
12-17-2003 16:49 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Theo Bad, Bryan Good Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bryan equivocates Pasties with Pasteries.
That is NOT what my usage of the word alluded to. Sorry. I repent.

However, I have seen the article now and, well...we're gonna have to do better than THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean Brian Heydn ALWAYS does great artwork, but while it is artistically appealing, it is no advertisement. I mean, look at the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar ad right next to mine. That rocks!!

Did I say Carman? Sorry. I meant to say, Sinbad O'Conner.

heh heh...did I say, Sinbad? I meant to say, Sin Bad. No...Sinhead...no wrong! One more try...Sinead. Yes that's it. whew! Roll Eyes
12-17-2003 16:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: DA/Terry/Eddies CDs at Pastemusic.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bryan
Looks like there are some great deals available on some DA-related items at http://www.pastemusic.com

$4.95 for "Ruckus at the Edge of Nowhere", "Meat the Farm Beetles", "The Revleation ," or "Preachers from Outer Space

While you're there, don't forget to pick up a copy of Bill Mallonee's "Perfumed Letter"...mmm mmm...pastey.

-bryan

CooL Cool

12-18-2003 08:25 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

RE: DA/Terry/Eddies CDs at Pastemusic.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:

$4.95 for "Ruckus at the Edge of Nowhere", "Meat the Farm Beetles", "The Revleation ," or "Preachers from Outer Space

-bryan

CooL Cool

Looks like all the copies I mentioned above got snatched up already...Did the webstore do a mass buy-out?
03-18-2004 15:48 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: DA/Terry/Eddies CDs at Pastemusic.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
[Looks like all the copies I mentioned above got snatched up already...Did the webstore do a mass buy-out?

I know I DiD Pleased

03-18-2004 15:51 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Nah, we don't have a subscription.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-18-2004 15:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Paste-eez

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH