Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Attention Tim!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you think of Mark Harmon's Bass playing? Cool

Man he blew me away on the 2 shows I seen him in Big Grin

04-16-2004 13:27 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think mark harmon is an incredible bass player, one of the very best. he has montrous technique. and he's also the world's nicest guy.
04-16-2004 13:29 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Wink RE: Tim!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's just the bass player again, every one calm down...

I think he was talking to you D8 Tongue

04-16-2004 13:30 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i think mark harmon is an incredible bass player, one of the very best. he has montrous technique. and he's also the world's nicest guy.

I'll say he's nice Smile ) having dinner with him in MO was just oh so cool Cool he and Mike were very nice to share an evening and open up to people they don't know from Sam. Big Grin

04-16-2004 13:30 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: Tim!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
it's just the bass player again, every one calm down...

I think he was talking to you D8 Tongue

Roll Eyes

04-16-2004 13:35 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

it took me awhile to get to know mike but he's also one of the world's nicest people.
04-16-2004 13:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
it took me awhile to get to know mike but he's also one of the world's nicest people.

yes he is Big Grin he gave me some real good advice about guitar playing Smile never thought I'd eat dinner with one of my top 5 most respected guitar players Smile )

04-16-2004 13:44 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

yes he is Big Grin he gave me some real good advice about guitar playing Smile never thought I'd eat dinner with one of my top 5 most respected guitar players Smile )

There you go makin' me jealous again! Im in severe covet mode now!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-16-2004 14:06 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

There you go makin' me jealous again! Im in severe covet mode now!

sorry MF Frown

I'm just so giddy over the experiance Big Grin I have a new drive since that day Cool It's Jimsonweed band practice night tonight.....our set tonight will be....

SRV- Pride and Joy

Tom Petty - Running Down A Dream
- Learning to Fly
- Mary Jane's Last Dance

The Romantics - What I Like About You

AC/DC - Back In Black

The Who - Going Mobile

Doobie bros. - Long train Running

Led Zepplin - The Ocean

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

Cool

04-16-2004 14:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tim is the bass God! Cool

04-16-2004 15:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH