Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » William » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page William
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bulldog Bulldog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

William Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was listening to DA first album, and the song "William" came on. The song about the boy at Terry's High School that was a Christian and the kids mocked him and made fun of him. I remember a "William" at my High School and was wondering, were any of you a "William" or did you know of one? Terry if you read this did you ever contact him? Do you know if he ever heard the song and knew about it?
04-26-2004 21:56 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

RE: William Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know I wasn't a William and if there was one around me I didn't noticed.

But.... Rachel Delevoryas (sp?) on Randy Stonehills Wonderama album - she was someone he inteacte dwith. the Lyrics of the song tell the story of they way she was treated.

A year or so after Wonderama came out - a freind of Rachel's was at one of Randy's concerts - heard the song and introduced the two of them. Randy apologised and had a chance to share the gospel.

04-26-2004 22:10 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard that story. That's a good stonehill song Cool

04-27-2004 10:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » William

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH