Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Scenic Route Day » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Scenic Route Day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Scenic Route Day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have declared Wednesday, April 28, Scenic Route day. There's a hottub party at the Dogs site, but Carl peed in the water.

04-28-2004 09:18 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And aren't you glad I did? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-28-2004 09:52 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

RE: Scenic Route Day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I have declared Wednesday, April 28, Scenic Route day. There's a hottub party at the Dogs site, but Carl peed in the water.

If you do that...I am gonna have to blow off work, get the hotrod out, and slap the CD in the player and go for a ride!

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
04-28-2004 10:10 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
And aren't you glad I did? Tongue

Well,... pee in the hottub water is not as bad as rain in the dump. Better rein things in a little, before this gets too out of hand.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-28-2004 10:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's wrong with a little aromatherapy???

Tongue

Shocked

04-28-2004 10:25 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(this thread caused me to change my signature pic. Maybe I should take the hotrod up and do a photo shoot "by the fork near the road")

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
04-28-2004 10:26 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

SR it is! Cool

I will play it in the van when we do our Meals on Wheels run! Cool

04-28-2004 10:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by bret
(this thread caused me to change my signature pic. Maybe I should take the hotrod up and do a photo shoot "by the fork near the road")

Now that is one cool pic. Audioris should somehow connect it to WEWH on the website! Cool

Got a few miles left ...

04-28-2004 10:53 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
What's wrong with a little aromatherapy???

Tongue

Shocked

Well, for starters I think those substances might crack the popourri pot! Shocked

Or maybe get a few too many incensed and cause them to start streaking around these here parts (here he comes, here he come - and he's in the mood to pose in the nude! yes, they call him the streak...). But there is that private area for that sort of thing, you know. Wink I better go ahead and turn the other cheek! Pffffffft! oops, did I let that slip out, too!

Got a few miles left ...

04-28-2004 10:57 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Big Gay Al
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

RE: Scenic Route Day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

"She's really gotta go" What are you silly buns wearing...nothing Shocked

04-28-2004 10:57 Big Gay Al is offline Send an Email to Big Gay Al Search for Posts by Big Gay Al Add Big Gay Al to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Big Gay Al
quote:

I'm wearing a chastity belt... backwards! Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

04-28-2004 11:05 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

SR day?
Sorry _ I missed it

you dogs! (no, they are the dogs, anyway...)

I gotta read more sooner than later.

I DO have Best of the dogs here - and will siphon off tracks :
and 18
and 15 , I think I am allowed to listen to the live version of Built for Glory..

Lets spin!

Whoa, wait, now I'm confused.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-28-2004 11:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
SR day?
Sorry _ I missed it

you dogs! (no, they are the dogs, anyway...)

I gotta read more sooner than later.

I DO have Best of the dogs here - and will siphon off tracks :
and 18
and 15 , I think I am allowed to listen to the live version of Built for Glory..

Lets spin!

Whoa, wait, now I'm confused.....

Just go jump in the SE whirlpool and you'll get straightened out and cleaned up pretty quick.

Got a few miles left ...

04-28-2004 11:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thumb Up! RE: Scenic Route Day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
quote:

LOL Big Grin

04-28-2004 11:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL Big Grin

Hey, BGA, please don't take the Scenic Route. I DON'T want to imagine what that is all about! (Owwww... I'm exorcisioning great restraint not to continue...)

Got a few miles left ...

04-28-2004 11:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Kinda puts a new spin on "pigs in a blanket / nice and hot / wax museums / mystery spot," don't it?

04-28-2004 11:28 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Is there just one more bullet available on the train here?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-28-2004 11:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Kinda puts a new spin on "pigs in a blanket / nice and hot / wax museums / mystery spot," don't it?

I'm eating lunch now. I'm glad I didn't bring hot dogs!

Got a few miles left ...

04-28-2004 11:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Is there just one more bullet available on the train here?

No Silver Seeger Bullets - just rubber Bands jiminy-Bob!

Got a few miles left ...

04-28-2004 11:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Doesn't matter.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

I'm eating lunch now. I'm glad I didn't bring hot dogs!

Y'r already such a weenie, MF....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 04-28-2004 11:40.

04-28-2004 11:39 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Scenic Route Day

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH