Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » KALHOUN Thing » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page KALHOUN Thing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

KALHOUN Thing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up in my new town I'm really enjoying the fact that, being a University Town, it has a bunch of used CD/Record stores and they're HUGE!!!!!

Found this prestine copy of Kalhoun. Is that worth anything? I mean, to us fans, woo hoo!!!!! But I mean is it going for anything on Ebay or whatnot?

Feedback, yack, yack, welcome! Cool
05-21-2004 16:10 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kalhoun goes for about $20.00 on ebay for a mint copy. I've seen it go for more (and less).

05-21-2004 16:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's worth a lot to me.....i love that cd! so, since you don't Smile ) send it my way!

Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 05-21-2004 16:15.

05-21-2004 16:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Send it to me Theo, Wes will "get over it."

05-21-2004 16:13 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Mad

doubtful.

maybe.....

Tongue

05-21-2004 16:16 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I have a copy but I could always use two. Pick me pick me Big Grin

05-21-2004 16:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I have hemorrhoids and heartburn. I need it!

05-21-2004 16:18 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I have a copy but I could always use two. Pick me pick me Big Grin

same with me. Smile

05-21-2004 16:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine

soounds like you need a doctor....or the first jerky boys cd. Big Grin

since you must surely have bibleland.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 05-21-2004 16:20.

05-21-2004 16:19 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Hmmmm Kalhoun might not be soothing enough. May I suggest swirling mellow?

05-21-2004 16:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine

soounds like you need a doctor....or the first jerky boys cd. Big Grin

since you must surely have bibleland.

I've got BL, and I've actually got Kalhoun too. It's a great disc. My favorite DA song is "If You Want To."

05-21-2004 16:25 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Hmmmm Kalhoun might not be soothing enough. May I suggest swirling mellow?

LOL Pleased

05-21-2004 16:26 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Kalhoun is great!

05-21-2004 16:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I played Kalhoun all of the time while my wife was pregnant with our oldest son. He hates DA. It is an awesome disc.

05-21-2004 16:52 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

My parents played shotgun angel while I was in the womb. I came out a big fan Tongue

05-21-2004 16:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Theo, you could send it my way with our next order! Don't listen to those guys! They already have it on disc. We have it, but only on cassette. We need it on disc! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-21-2004 17:05 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

teachers pet. Roll Eyes

05-21-2004 17:20 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I have really bad gas, and don't own any DA, or DA related CDs - please send it to me.

05-21-2004 17:47 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
And the whiner is... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Most of those stories made me laugh or rocked my tummy--and that just before I go in to preach a funeral!! Thankx guys! 'Specially YOU, Stu Pedasso!!

Wes, you know I love you and owe you my...well something. But my heart is an open target for the "sisters" and lets be real, she had the best situation/story.

Bereal, here's the problem: your latest order was shipped already. Hmmm.... Hmmm.... Hmmm.... wonder how I could get it to y'all? Hmmmm... Hmmmm... Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin

PS: I got it for around six bucks. It was the last one. There was plenty of Carmen, however.

PSS: The PS is not to suggest I'm selling it here. Just an FYI, since I originally asked about EGAY or whatever. But, this is a give-away.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 05-22-2004 13:51.

05-22-2004 13:49 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

The Big Whiner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Theo! You know we got a big order comin' your way soon! You can ship it out with that! Wink

At least, I think we are about to have a big order!?! Confused Tongue

p.s. Guess I better check with MF first, but he's occupied with the real "big whiner" right now ~ our son has had a bad cold all week and has been fussy since we got home around 10:00 tonight.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-22-2004 22:29 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » KALHOUN Thing

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH