Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
webdude
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Like an Orange to a Child" will be available for the first time at the CD release party/concert in Southern California at Calvary Chapel of Simi Valley at on August 28th at 7pm. THIS JUST IN... It has been confirmed that Brian Healey WILL be joining Theo and opening with a few of his own tunes on the 28th. This will be a rare appearance, so be sure to tell all of your friends who are Brian Healey fans.

"Like an Orange to a Child" features songs written and performed by Theo Obrastoff and vocals provided by Theo, Terry Talyor, Michael <Dr. Love> Roe, Jeff Elbel and Carolee Mayne. Production/Mastering provided by Theo and the excellent ear and talent of Mr. Rob Watson.

There will be a free concert this night which will end with a time of worship. Please join us and be the first on your block to take home the brand new release by Andy's Angels Records "Like an Orange to a Child" and support Theo in his last appearance in So Cal for the summer.

Calvary Chapel of Simi Valley
23 W. Easy Street, #204
Simi Valley, CA 93065
call 805.527.0199 for info
http://www.calvarysimi.org

Thank you for your support,

Rich Brimer
Andy's Angels Board of Directors
http://www.andysangelsrecords.org
805.300.4931 - Cell
08-13-2004 11:38 webdude is offline Send an Email to webdude Search for Posts by webdude Add webdude to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Let me add Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That there are significant changes to the AAR website that reflect all that is going on.

Also, heads up: it appears our Christmas Tradition of Terry, Mike and I in the Northwest will continue this year. Praise God!
08-18-2004 21:52 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Let me add Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

God bless you, Theo!!! Someday, when the funds are there, like after this new job gets going...

08-19-2004 01:26 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

let me add-
get warmed up Theo-
you got a show in MPLS...
Whoo Whoo!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-19-2004 09:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

hey hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

RonE...you mean "someday" you'll come out for one of these Christmas specials? Cool!

Jiminy, I'm SO stoked. Did you check out the AAR website updates. MN here I come!
08-19-2004 10:10 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ah right now there dude.......

08-19-2004 11:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: Let me add Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
That there are significant changes to the AAR website that reflect all that is going on.

Also, heads up: it appears our Christmas Tradition of Terry, Mike and I in the Northwest will continue this year. Praise God!

I wonder if we get Alfred Hitchcock's assistance if the Northwest can move South by Southeast? Maybe some Birds could throw in their 2c also? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-19-2004 11:41 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Mf... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can be so weird, brother! Shocked Tongue Big Grin

Don't stop... Wink
08-19-2004 14:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

dont stop
DANCE!

nice notice about it all Theo-
looking forward to an Orangey Moranjee time
(see- there is something that rhymes with Orange!)

08-19-2004 15:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

I wonder if we get Alfred Hitchcock's assistance if the Northwest can move South by Southeast? Maybe some Birds could throw in their 2c also? Big Grin

heres whats weird-- I was looking at pictures a pal here at work took when at Sturgis, and most of em were of MT RUSHMORE!!!!!!
Well - I think thats N by N weird.......

08-19-2004 15:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the morning, I go to work, then I head South to spend the night at my dads, so that in the morning I'm closer to the train station. Then Wed morning I'm off on the train for Southern CA, The very first CAMP CAACONAA and Record Release concert/PARTY!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

See y'all there! Tongue
08-23-2004 22:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool RE: Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
In the morning, I go to work, then I head South to spend the night at my dads, so that in the morning I'm closer to the train station. Then Wed morning I'm off on the train for Southern CA, The very first CAMP CAACONAA and Record Release concert/PARTY!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

See y'all there! Tongue

Be safe Theo and I'll be praying for safe travels and a great CAMP CAACONAA! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-23-2004 22:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

psssssssssssstt! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(whisper)
hey...don't tell anybody...but even tho' the new album isn't officially available til September 1st, the button for ordering it on the AAR site is un-officially working now. hee hee hee But you didn't hear that from me!

(note: all orders will be begin shipping September 3rd)
08-24-2004 17:13 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

RE: psssssssssssstt! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
(whisper)
hey...don't tell anybody...but even tho' the new album isn't officially available til September 1st, the button for ordering it on the AAR site is un-officially working now. hee hee hee But you didn't hear that from me!

(note: all orders will be begin shipping September 3rd)

Thanks for the info! Your secrets safe with me! Wink Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-24-2004 17:16 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you wave when the train went through Paso today?
08-25-2004 16:48 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

actually....theo left washington this morning......soooooooo, if you look tomorrow you just might see his waving hand.

Tongue

08-25-2004 17:14 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Get me his cell phone #, and i'll meet him at the station with some goat cheese.
08-25-2004 17:26 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

bax
yer baaaaaaaaaaad.

08-26-2004 09:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i tried Theo, but webdude did not want you to get your cheese.
08-26-2004 13:18 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Call me on your return trip (805 239-9540), and we'll bring you snacks at the station.
08-26-2004 13:19 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH