Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Berger!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Berger!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Attention Hey Berger!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you related to this guy???

Tongue

09-30-2004 13:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAAAADDDgggxx cxx gkk xxxkkkggggk!

09-30-2004 13:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do you think daddy dearst will win the election?

09-30-2004 13:52 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

hey Berger!!!

Our bass player just bought a Warwick 5 string......real nice bass man! Though it weighs more than a small child Shocked

what do you think of Warwick basses Cool

10-01-2004 13:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I thought basswood was supposed to be light, not heavy? Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-01-2004 13:46 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

I want a bass so bad
It's driving me mad
It's driving me mad

She's so heavy
heavy, heavy, heavy, heavy

~Groucho~
10-01-2004 13:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

RE: Hey Berger!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dionne Warwick makes some very fine basses as far as I know. gkkk!

10-01-2004 13:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

what about you tim.....do you like Warwick basses

here's a pic of the one John got

10-01-2004 13:56 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

i've never played one of those. it sure looks nice, though. i gotta admit, i'm kind of a grandad when it comes to basses. there's something about having more than four strings that just seems wrong. unless it's an 8 or 12 string where the strings are doubled or tripled!
10-01-2004 13:58 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
I want a bass so bad
It's driving me mad
It's driving me mad

She's so heavy
heavy, heavy, heavy, heavy

She ain't heavy, she's our Ele'

Got a few miles left ...

10-01-2004 14:00 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i've never played one of those. it sure looks nice, though. i gotta admit, i'm kind of a grandad when it comes to basses. there's something about having more than four strings that just seems wrong. unless it's an 8 or 12 string where the strings are doubled or tripled!

LOL Big Grin

this is John's first 5 string and he brought it to church Wednesday and couldn't figure out how to play it Big Grin LOL Big Grin he had to go get his 4 string..... Big Grin

10-01-2004 14:02 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

it would certainly take me a long time to get used to it. and berger, you dope, dionne warwick doesn't make basses.
10-01-2004 14:03 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Gggk! gk! Yes she does!! I've got a Dionne Warwick 11 string!! Gosh!

10-01-2004 14:05 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i'm gunna Say a Little Prayer for YOu, Barger, cause That's What Friends Are For.
10-01-2004 14:05 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

speaking of strings, one of the songs on this Smithsonian Folkways collection I have been listening to is off of "Missippi's Big Joe Williams and His Nine-String Guitar". What, pray-tell, is a nine-string guitar? Is it maybe a 12-string with the extra 3 small strings left off for easier lead playing?

Got a few miles left ...

10-01-2004 14:06 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

we tried to get him to buy a 5 string fretless, but he was to afraid of it. Tongue

10-01-2004 14:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
we tried to get him to buy a 5 string fretless, but he was to afraid of it. Tongue

I wonder why, that's nothing to fret about. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

10-01-2004 14:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Roll Eyes insert corny drumroll here Tongue

10-01-2004 14:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

Roll Eyes insert corny drumroll here Tongue

They who have ears to play, let them roll.

Got a few miles left ...

10-01-2004 14:20 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i thought i was the only one who used corn cobs on my snares?
10-01-2004 14:21 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Berger!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH