Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pay The Eddies!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pay The Eddies!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Pay The Eddies!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to make up a few t-shirts with Fred Sanders drawing on it.

God Went Bowling - The Swirling Eddies (image only)

me wearing my shirt (XL shirt washed at least 6 times in this photo)

Would anyone be interested in buying one to support the Eddies upcoming album? I'm sure they could use some more cash to help them along with the recording.

I was thinking along the lines of $16 (plus shipping) per shirt with $10 going directly to Camarillo.

I haven't made the shirts yet so everyone would be able to choose the size/color/brand? (the black art looks good on just about any color!)

What do you all think?

BD

12-30-2004 22:07 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wants one!

Size??? I am thinking XL or XXL (tee shirts tend to show off my "man boobies") but maybe I would be fine with an XL.

I would like one like the one in the picture... black on white... and not much shrinkage, eh?

sounds cool! Cool

12-30-2004 22:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like your soul patch... is that new? Confused

12-30-2004 22:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I like your soul patch... is that new? Confused

I think BD has had it in some form or another for the last couple of years. He's going through his Deadwood look right now waiting for the new season to start. Roll Eyes

what a dufis. Roll Eyes

I hope he doesn't grow the stash to go with it. Red Face

Replay of last season starts Jan 3rd BTW!
12-30-2004 22:20 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
I wants one!

Size??? I am thinking XL or XXL (tee shirts tend to show off my "man boobies") but maybe I would be fine with an XL.

I would like one like the one in the picture... black on white... and not much shrinkage, eh?

sounds cool! Cool

I think BD needs a XXL too. Red Face
12-30-2004 22:22 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

RE: Pay The Eddies!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
I'm going to make up a few t-shirts with Fred Sanders drawing on it.

God Went Bowling - The Swirling Eddies (image only)

me wearing my frippery (XL frippery washed at least 6 times in this photo)

Would anyone be interested in buying one to support the Eddies upcoming album? I'm sure they could use some more cash to help them along with the recording.

I was thinking along the lines of $16 (plus shipping) per frippery with $10 going directly to Camarillo.

I haven't made the shirts yet so everyone would be able to choose the size/color/brand? (the black art looks good on just about any color!)

What do you all think?

BD

count me in for a xl

12-30-2004 23:08 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

I'll take a XXL (no man-boobies to show off, but a big ol' gut)

SG

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

12-31-2004 00:12 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

bd
how cool
I'd take an XL (its my long arms....)
B on W looks too cool.

Soul patch?
(here we go..)
Is that always under a womb broom?

well - someone else said man boobies...
luckily - I'm only like a 34 b......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-31-2004 08:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Never really liked that song.
12-31-2004 11:43 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

agt-
which song- the I'm a 34 b song?

12-31-2004 12:31 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I wants one!

maybe make it $25 for dennis and throw in a "bro"? Shocked

Cool
12-31-2004 12:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

or is it a "manzierre?"

12-31-2004 12:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
agt-

That God went bowling song.
12-31-2004 13:01 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

psst-it was a joke...........

but He DOES whoo us like a lover......

12-31-2004 14:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Its a nice shirt and a good idea, maybe we could possibly help
with getting enough printed if there is enough interest that
that is needed.

BD get us some cost amounts per so many shirts wherever you
are getting them printed, not sure we can help, but maybe.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-31-2004 15:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigdork.2

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Its a nice frippery and a good idea, maybe we could possibly help
with getting enough printed if there is enough interest that
that is needed.

BD get us some cost amounts per so many shirts wherever you
are getting them printed, not sure we can help, but maybe.

I'm printing them myself. I got some basic screen printing stuff so I could print shirts for work. And my own little side projects Tongue

I can buy the shirts at case price even if I mix and match so that cost is very low. I can set up an order page so that anyone who orders early can pick anything they want. I'll get a some basic white shirts to sell to anyone who orders later. And since I'm printing the shirts, I can do 5 at a time or 100 and the cost is the same per shirt. Smile

Heck, I'd even order special shirts just for the gals if they want so they don't have to wear a boys shirt.

BD

I just have to stay away from that silver color, right wes?

12-31-2004 16:34 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
psst-it was a joke...........

but He DOES whoo us like a lover......

I was going to do a special shirt for carl... "who's a sly gay lover"

but I don't think to many others would get the joke. Big Grin

12-31-2004 16:36 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee
quote:
agt-

That God went bowling song.

It wasn't a favorite of mine until Carl sang it on Damb It. Then I had to take a second look at it.

Besides it's the only song that has artwork to go along with it. Cool

http://www.bubbs.biola.edu/~fred.sanders/godbowling.htm

12-31-2004 16:42 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:

Tongue yep.

12-31-2004 17:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
I'm printing them myself. I got some basic screen printing stuff so I could print shirts for work. And my own little side projects Tongue

I can buy the shirts at case price even if I mix and match so that cost is very low. I can set up an order page so that anyone who orders early can pick anything they want. I'll get a some basic white shirts to sell to anyone who orders later. And since I'm printing the shirts, I can do 5 at a time or 100 and the cost is the same per frippery. Smile

Heck, I'd even order special shirts just for the gals if they want so they don't have to wear a boys frippery.

BD

DAmb BD! You're a jack of all trades. Pretty soon you are going to have your own stock on the NYSE as you oversee a multi-million dollar conglomerate company.

12-31-2004 19:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pay The Eddies!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH