Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sacred Cows » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sacred Cows
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Sacred Cows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just received my copy of Sacred Cows in the mail frm ebay auctions and I am definately underwhelmed. It was worth the 99c bid price but the additional $1.80 postage may be a stretch. Wink
It's fun but I doubt I'll be playing it for any church socials soon.
I should receive another 5 CDs soon from other auctions I've receently won. eBay is a hoot- I never tried it before!

07-16-2002 07:54 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I did some e-baying a few years back. Was able to get "Kissers and Killers" on CD (the only Choir CD I didn't own--and I had to own everyone.) I also picked up a copy of "Wide Eyed Wonder" for a friend for Christmas. He was desperately looking for the CD in stores everywhere to no avail. I've also picked up a number of other collector type CDs on e-bay. Mainly I look for TST/DA/SE/LD stuff, and I have it all now. But e-bay rocks.

-- The Author of the Post
07-16-2002 08:54 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

fyi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my son is putting up
"Chagall Guevara "on E-bay (I think today)
its in mint..artwork is buff.....and quite rare.
I dont e-bay, but will be interested to see this one climb
(or hope it does for Marcus sake-hes stone broke)
JiMiNy
07-16-2002 08:58 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by servantsteve
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
my son is putting up
"Chagall Guevara "on E-bay (I think today)
its in mint..artwork is buff.....and quite rare.
I dont e-bay, but will be interested to see this one climb
(or hope it does for Marcus sake-hes stone broke)
JiMiNy

I just picked up that very CD for $7.99, the opening bid. Sadly, no one else bid on it.
You never know what's going to cause a bidding frenzy, though. Right after I bought Sacred cows for 99c, someone else offered it starting at $3.99 and people bid on it- I think it went over $5.
My advice is to put "OOP" (Out of Print) in the title. that gets people to bid higher.
I wish your son the best
Steverinobob

07-16-2002 09:23 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jc
Luteous Llama

ru sure... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you didnt get Squint?
cuz I saw that about 2 weeks ago- under Chagall Guevara
Ask Carl about the quality of Desmond there!
JiMiny
07-16-2002 09:44 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
I just received my copy of Sacred Cows in the mail frm ebay auctions and I am definately underwhelmed. It was worth the 99c bid price but the additional $1.80 postage may be a stretch. Wink
It's fun but I doubt I'll be playing it for any church socials soon.
I should receive another 5 CDs soon from other auctions I've receently won. eBay is a hoot- I never tried it before!

at the eddies show I kept yelling out for them to play "Big House" but they didn't bite Wink

I am sure there were planty of AA fans at Lifest, if not at the Eddies show Pleased

07-16-2002 10:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
you didnt get Squint?
cuz I saw that about 2 weeks ago- under Chagall Guevara
Ask Carl about the quality of Desmond there!
JiMiny

I thought they were the same thing...my mistake. The listing said "Squint Chagall Guerva."

07-16-2002 10:35 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

ebay is my second home. I bought Sacred Cows about a month ago there. Mine went for about $3.00. The one before mine went for about $20.00. I just got some Starflyer 59 and Crash Test Dummies CD's from ebay yesterday.

07-16-2002 11:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

The Chagall Guevara CD is a good one to get. If you don't own it, get it!!

07-16-2002 12:15 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Disjasked Lerna

John McCain Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How much did the Swirling Eddies pay John McCain to sing Satan Bite the Dust?

07-16-2002 13:37 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
How much did the Swirling Eddies pay John McCain to sing Satan Bite the Dust?

that song is just "all kinds of wrong" eh?

Big Grin

07-18-2002 17:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I brought Sacred Cows to Promise Keepers this weekend in Raleigh, NC. The guys in car really enjoyed I Luv crap Music and Big House. That's about all I could get them to listen to.
There's a huge the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fan who used to attend our church but has since moved. i knew we'd see him and I wantd to play Satan Bite the Dust for him but we never got around to it.
I don't think he would have been offended.

07-22-2002 11:57 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post

I agree, awesome cd.
LK-9

07-22-2002 12:09 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

I agree, awesome cd.
LK-9

good stuff Pleased

07-22-2002 19:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

I agree, awesome cd.
LK-9

good stuff Pleased

yes from what I've heard of it......ahem

I may have heard a few MP3s from that cd....Roll Eyes

BD
07-22-2002 19:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I have it on tape... I have had the chance to buy the CD used, but never have...

go figure Roll Eyes

That "Liver" one looks pretty cool too Big Grin

07-22-2002 20:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

I may have heard that one too.......

go figure Big Grin
07-22-2002 20:06 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

go figure Big Grin

it has CG stuff as well as S. Taylor solo stuff Big Grin

07-22-2002 20:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

go figure Big Grin

it has CG stuff as well as S. Taylor solo stuff Big Grin

Yeah, Liver is pretty good. I happened to be at one of the shows they were recording on that tour.
LK-9

07-22-2002 22:12 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Sacred Cows

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH