Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avocado Club
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Avocado Club Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When will we see the next installment of the Avocado Club? These web exclusives reminded me of the AC because of their exclusiveness. Thanks.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-31-2002 12:20 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
When will we see the next installment of the Avocado Club? These web exclusives reminded me of the AC because of their exclusiveness. Thanks.

These exclusive releases remind me of "Wise Acres."
LK-9

07-31-2002 12:32 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I'm all for a new AC update. Althought I think I need to CR-R LITTLE, big, the first AC and then bonus tracks from other TST stuff. Talk about tons of B-sides!

-- aotp
07-31-2002 13:23 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Is it getting close to time to renew?

07-31-2002 18:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

mine's up in aug.

BD

07-31-2002 19:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I think mine is to. I'll have to check.

07-31-2002 19:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I think mine is to. I'll have to check.

Ditto

ummmm... how?
07-31-2002 20:11 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

I actually think I kept my e-mail confirmation. A few weeks ago the Townsends were asked about this and they said that when they had time they would try to work on it. They were hoping to set up some kind of e-mail notification. If I remember correctly.

07-31-2002 20:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
I actually think I kept my e-mail confirmation. A few weeks ago the Townsends were asked about this and they said that when they had time they would try to work on it. They were hoping to set up some kind of e-mail notification. If I remember correctly.

Yeah I was thinking that too. In fact in a fit of anal retentiveness I may have kept the invoice printout that came with the other stuff I ordered at the same time.

07-31-2002 20:17 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Yeah, though I think I kept it, I still need to read it to see the date. I haven't read that e-mail in almost a year. I can't believe I've kept it so long.

07-31-2002 20:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

look on the last thing you got in the mail from DA.com

it has your AC date on the label.

BD

07-31-2002 20:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Thanks. I'll have to check that.

07-31-2002 20:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:

The way I see it is we shouldn't have to renew until we have received our second installment (am I correct?) It's supposed to be 2 TST discs a year. We've gotten #1, now we need #2. After we all get #2, then we need to renew, right?

Townsends can you confirm this?

-- aotp
07-31-2002 20:47 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Mark Mark is a male

Yes. We want to know. We need to know.

Oh, you know.

07-31-2002 20:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:

The way I see it is we shouldn't have to renew until we have received our second installment (am I correct?) It's supposed to be 2 TST discs a year. We've gotten #1, now we need #2. After we all get #2, then we need to renew, right?

Townsends can you confirm this?

-- aotp

yeah well, we can't always get what we want!

Frown

I still don't have my Little,big that I ordered on the first day it appeared in the webstore!!!

you don't see me all upset do you!!!!!

BD Cool

07-31-2002 21:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

To misquote the *other* Taylor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Yes. We want to know. We need to know.

Oh, you know.

Life's too short for boredom
So don't be playing crappy stuff now
Excess tuneage fills my ears
There's more than we should ever allow
There's stereos stalling and C*rm*n singing
But I ain't crawling away

CHORUS

I just wanna know--
Are my CD's any closer?
I just wanna be hearing TST
I just wanna stay dancing to the music
I just wanna be hungry for the Tunes

Folks play the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Liccidello
But who's the C-man gonna play?
Will his head get big when the toes get tapping?
I just wanna know are they seeing his ego too?
I'm a little too young to wear depends
And I surely haven't paid all my tax
But there's bear trap lying in his music
Most of 'em already been used

(CHORUS)

Search my collection, and know my artists
Try me and know my mind
And if there be any the Tuxedo Clad Megastar cd's there
Smash them on the rock that is higher than I

(CHORUS)

07-31-2002 21:18 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

But sometimes, we just might find, we get what we need...

07-31-2002 21:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

"Search my collection, and know my artists
Try me and know my mind
And if there be any the Tuxedo Clad Megastar cd's there
Smash them on the rock that is higher than I "

"I JUST WANNA KNOW
Are my CD's any closer?
I just wanna be hearing TST
I just wanna stay dancing to the music
I just wanna be hungry for the Tunes "

I like it

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

07-31-2002 21:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

the other other Taylor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if therry is the Taylor and Steve is the other Taylor, then the other other Taylor is Ojo, from Undercover.
That has got to be a jamming family reunion.

08-01-2002 10:02 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Yeah nobody would have to renew until they get
whats been promised. And actually JT mentioned the
AC disc2 at the same time as he told us what was going
to happen with HodgePodge and Dr Edward Daniel Taylor 2.

So I think it will be real soon for that disc as well.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-01-2002 11:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH