Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cinco de Mayo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cinco de Mayo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Cinco de Mayo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

May 5th. Celebration of liberation. Set free.

A day special to AAR, to me, to Terry, to you and you and you and...

And if this doesn't make sense to you, please check out www.andysangelsrecords.org

God is good and y'all are pretty special too! Pleased Red Face

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 05-04-2005 11:38.

05-04-2005 11:38 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Pastor Theo

Pastor Pedasso here. You're there. Funny how we're both in the same place. I heard the new Choir album, and funny how Mister Chandler still hasn't learned to find the right notes at the same time as the other musicians.

I wonder if Berger knows anything about the lack of glockenspiel on the Choir album - it added such a new level to Mutt ...

05-04-2005 11:47 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Enjoy thy special day- theo.

Tommorow- you may use the Bano freely!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-04-2005 12:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

POST A MESSAGE on Theo's board Smile

http://www.andysangelsrecords.org/forum/index.php

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-04-2005 15:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah, what she said^

05-04-2005 22:10 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Hi Theo! My little angel didn't wait to be born on Cinco de Mayo Frown She was born on 5/3/05 instead. Thinking of you today, though! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-05-2005 11:22 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hey theo, thinking of you and yours right now.

it's kind of a strange day for me. as our friendship has grown, since our first face to face meeting
at c-stone, and after all the andrew stories and rememberences we've shared it's like the past 3 years have happened in a moment not a period of years. it's like whenever anyone talks about andrew, and the story, time is frozen into that moment.

just as it should be.

"i go under then rise up.....rise up forever"

05-05-2005 15:07 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

prayers & thoughs on this blessed day.

05-05-2005 16:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
bless y'all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, B'real! A little girl!! Mozzeltoph (sp?) Congrats. What a splendid blessing from our God. Big Grin

Wes B., of course, you realize, it is the same for me. I'm losing track of time. I posted on the AAR website that it was five years and "duh" it is only four. But hey! Iz all good! Wink Tongue

I'm having a corona with "grampa" Andy presently. I've been taking film all day of certain locations and people--compiling film for a full-length documentary about Andrew's legacy so far. I have interviews with Terry and Mike and others. I have many more to gather.

At any rate, its all a joy! As are mi damb amigos! Cool Tongue
05-05-2005 16:47 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
POST A MESSAGE on Theo's board Smile

http://www.andysangelsrecords.org/forum/index.php

i did.... Smile )

Cool
05-05-2005 16:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
What a great day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Talked with Rich Brimer on the phone.

Talked with Wes Berlin on the phone (at least once!) Tongue

Got a phone message from Aurthur Fardy. Shocked

It was simply a heavenly day!

XOXO to all! Wink
05-06-2005 00:05 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

quote:
funny how Mister Chandler still hasn't learned to find the right notes at the same time as the other musicians.

You got that right, Stuart! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGXXxxxck!

05-06-2005 15:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cinco de Mayo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH