Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Demos & CD status » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Demos & CD status
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Demos & CD status Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Marty... I was going to contact you via the e-mail address given under "Contact Band Members", but the address didn't work.

Anyway, 3 years (I think) after you posted your demos on the site, I finally have the means to download & listen to them! I plan on doing so tonight.

What's the status (or expected release date) of the CD you've been working on? Title?

Assuming the demo songs are included, will the final versions be noticeably different from the demos?

04-15-2005 07:57 ftg3plus4 is online Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by ftg3plus4
RE: Demos & CD status Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ftg3plus4
What's the status (or expected release date) of the CD you've been working on?

Oops... I guess you pretty much answered that in another post. Sorry if I'm re-asking something that's already a big FAQ.

04-15-2005 08:53 ftg3plus4 is online Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love old threads! Cool

03-25-2008 18:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I love old threads! Cool

03-25-2008 19:19 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Attention Hey!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Keep outta my closet! Shocked

Cool

03-25-2008 22:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Demos & CD status

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH