Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos chat #3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos chat #3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Daniel Amos chat #3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will it happen this year? Only 7 weeks 'til Thanksgiving. Confused

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-06-2005 15:50 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry's so busy with Catscratch. Who knows?

Perhaps we could all record a couple of weird noises or sounds and send them to Terry. Then he and Rob could use them in an episode of Catscratch! Big Grin

10-06-2005 19:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If he does another chat, please, please, please try not to embarass me with your schoolgirl enfatuations. nutniks

10-06-2005 21:18 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mountain Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Terry's so busy with Catscratch. Who knows?

Perhaps we could all record a couple of weird noises or sounds and send them to Terry. Then he and Rob could use them in an episode of Catscratch! Big Grin

It would be disappointing, but understandable for Terry, and I would still settle for whatever band members could make it! Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

10-07-2005 10:49 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

would you guys like to do it again this year? the turnout was smaller last year. i didn't know if you guys were bored with it yet or not. please feel free to speak up and let me know here on this thread? i'm sure we could arrange it again if you'd like Smile
10-07-2005 11:06 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mountain Fan

I think it being near the Thanksgiving holiday may have been a factor in attendance.

I think setting the date & time was really more when y'all guys could collectively do it, rather than when the best turnout might have occurred. But what else could be done?

I'm really not sure what would be the best collectively for people on the board. Maybe a good application for the Poll feature?

I certainly appreciate the event and am glad for the past ones. Thanks for getting them together tim! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

10-07-2005 11:10 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

you guys should vote or something and tell me when the best time might be. please don't be shy
10-07-2005 11:17 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Shy, us?

Tim, for myself (being in a weird time zone) I will get up at whatever hour it takes to be part of a chat this year. There's no preferred date for me; I would rather that it was done when all the band members were available - at your convenience, not ours!

Not really that helpful, am I?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-07-2005 13:07 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi wayneb -- any information definitely helps
10-07-2005 13:11 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

While you are around, Tim....I really liked the bit with you and the (your?) kids at the end of the Making of MBD DVD! My copy was purchased online the moment orders were taken, shipped to New Zealand, then brought across to Turkey by a friend who finally arrived last month.
Worth the wait!
Look out for a friend of mine in Nashville (like it's a small place, right?) called Geof Kimber and say "Hi" to him for me if you see him. Thanks...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-07-2005 13:23 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

yes, those two are my kids, and i'll keep an ear open for your friend's name
10-07-2005 13:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos chat #3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH