Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Walls Of Doubt JT style » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Walls Of Doubt JT style
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Walls Of Doubt JT style Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just replaced my Jacob's Trouble--Let The Truth Run Wild Cassette with a CD from ebay. I paid $0.01 for the disk and $2.00 for shipping. The cover of Walls Of Doubt is such a great song. Maybe one of the best DA covers ever.

08-26-2002 14:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

my little tale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought mine at a used CD store for 3.99
(for the W.O.D. song- though it has a few other moments)
when I opened it up at home- it was autographed by all members-
so that was a little perk.
worth probably the magic marker it was written with- but its a link.
JiMiNy
08-26-2002 14:41 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, a penny? That's cheap.

08-26-2002 18:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I didn't want to pay the $3.50 radrockers was asking.

08-26-2002 18:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

As I've said on another thread, I do check out prices on E-bay from time to time, but have never bought or sold anything there. I have seen things at $0.01, but I never imagined some things actually went for that.

08-26-2002 19:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

If only one person bids... I've never gotten a one cent CD myself, but that would be cool...
08-27-2002 11:17 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yes, it would.

08-27-2002 12:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Walls Of Doubt JT style

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH