Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mama\'s in the desert... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mama\'s in the desert...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffsumm
unregistered
Mama\'s in the desert... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This song, "Mama's in the Desert, Daddy's in the Sky", is really eatin' me up. I haven't lost anybody close to me recently, but when I listen to this song, I feel like I have. Terry has really outdone himself, IMO.
08-15-2002 10:20
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffsumm
This song, "Mama's in the Desert, Daddy's in the Sky", is really eatin' me up. I haven't lost anybody close to me recently, but when I listen to this song, I feel like I have. Terry has really outdone himself, IMO.

This is one of those Terry songs that make me cry. That along with "Real Men Cry," "You Lay Down," and "Love Has Open Arms."

-- aotp
08-15-2002 12:20 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah. I think about Terry's mom saving his machine messages and get a bit choked up Frown

08-15-2002 13:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
yeah. I think about Terry's mom saving his machine messages and get a bit choked up Frown

That was the line that did it to me.

-- aotp
08-15-2002 13:09 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

That was the line that did it to me.

-- aotp

it's one of those sad little lines that you know right away is true and it makes a little picture in your head.

08-15-2002 13:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mama\'s in the desert...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH