Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Christmas EP...6 more left!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Christmas EP...6 more left!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Terry Christmas EP...6 more left!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One last update on this for those that are still on the fence...only 6 more copies of the Terry Taylor EP, "Songs For The Day After Christmas" to go before it's a sellout...

Go here for the info:

http://www.lo-fidelity.com/disc_ttxmas.html

All my best...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 12-13-2005 09:19.

09-11-2003 09:25 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't believe I waited this long to buy the Christmas CD

09-11-2003 16:33 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin
09-11-2003 16:40 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

That ep is pretty good. I got quite a kick out of it!

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
09-11-2003 17:27 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I still have two extra from last year Tongue

09-11-2003 18:14 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

OK...for those collectors that are big on numbered releases, we are finally down to the LAST Terry Taylor Christmas EP...number 500 of 500.

So come and get it!

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

09-18-2003 23:36 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
OK...for those collectors that are big on numbered releases, we are finally down to the LAST Terry Taylor Christmas EP...number 500 of 500.

So come and get it!

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

I feel like I have been baited and switched. Jeff keeps hawking these Terry Christmas CD's, but mine is the "Day After Christmas".

Just givin' ya a hard time.

Mine is #63!

09-18-2003 23:54 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Pulled this one back out of the rack and threw it in tonight and am rolling (again) over the lyrics of "Fruitcake From Hell"

I love that song!

09-19-2003 00:06 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic

I can't believe I waited this long to buy the Christmas CD

Roll Eyes Tongue

09-19-2003 15:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked this could be a great thread... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I can't believe...

...that I am still a virgin!

09-19-2003 15:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Shocked RE: this could be a great thread... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

I can't believe...

...that I am still a virgin!

yikes!

Tongue

09-19-2003 15:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shame! Shame! Shame!
09-19-2003 15:44 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Shame! Shame! Shame!

Rar! Wink

09-19-2003 15:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I go to ask permission from my wife to pick up the last copy, and when I go back a few hours later, it's gone.

CRAP!!

Anybody wanna sell one of their extras at the original price?

Did think so. Frown

~VR~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

09-21-2003 23:27 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I'll sell mine at tripple the price Wink

of course this one has....

"Happy Holidays, Terry S. Taylor”

...across the cover.

191/500

send me an email if you want it.... and not for tripple the price Roll Eyes .

BD

09-21-2003 23:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

Seriously?

Hmm...

You've got mail.

Big Grin

~ VR~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

09-21-2003 23:44 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

lucky you, I'm planning on going to the post office tomorrow.

Cool

09-21-2003 23:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hmm...

*looks in wallet...*

You take Paypal?

Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

09-21-2003 23:55 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Vox Robotica
Hmm...

*looks in wallet...*

You take Paypal?

Big Grin

yes he does (the BigDork), my wife wished he didn't Shocked Roll Eyes

09-22-2003 08:36 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question jeffrey k. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe in the past you have mentioned not doing anything NeW
untill your current CD's / DVD's are mostly sold out ?
I think I read something anyway...

so, are you in the planning stages of anything NeW we may be interested in?

how was you BBQ show?

how is it going in general Smile ?

09-22-2003 17:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Christmas EP...6 more left!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH