Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Stone Away » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stone Away
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Stone Away Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This song stood out to me as being the first DA song where good ol' Ed McTaggart had a co-writing credit. (Of course, he ended up having a co-writing credit on all the SONGS OF THE HEART tracks because of that "all songs by entire group" that's false almost every time someone uses it -- but that's another story.)

Does anyone have any info (or at least a guess) as to what Ed's contribution to the "Stone Away" tune was? The drum part is not particularly distinctive, so I question whether that would be it.

11-19-2006 13:16 ftg3plus4 is offline Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Mommies! ggggGGKxKK!! eV0 = KE max = mv max2. gkk! Thus, the maximum kinetic energy the electrons could have is KE max = eV0 = hf - = - ... ... where am I? And where's Mr. Dirtbag himself? HUH??!! IT'S FRIDAY ISN'T IT, SO WHERE'S THAT HACK CHANDLER??!!!!! AND WHO'S ED???!!!!!!!

11-22-2006 10:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BERG BERG--
calm down..

if you spray the windex directly ON the turkey..light a match and burn off the fumes before placing it in the oven..
it should turn out fine.

your planning on stuffing it with WHAT???

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-22-2006 11:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hi Mommies! ggggGGKxKK!! eV0 = KE max = mv max2. gkk! Thus, the maximum kinetic energy the electrons could have is KE max = eV0 = hf - = - ... ... where am I? And where's Mr. Dirtbag himself? HUH??!! IT'S FRIDAY ISN'T IT, SO WHERE'S THAT HACK CHANDLER??!!!!! AND WHO'S ED???!!!!!!!

it's wednesday, smart guy. Roll Eyes

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-22-2006 11:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

... ...What?

11-22-2006 11:08 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

That's ridiculous. How could it be Wednesday, or whatever term you used, if yesterday was Tuesdayggk.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 11-22-2006 11:39.

11-22-2006 11:09 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
your planning on stuffing it with WHAT???

Empty Lavoris bottles. Mmmmmm. Talk about your fumes!! gkk!

11-22-2006 11:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
That's ridiculous. How could it be Wednesday, or whatever you call it, if yesterday was Tuesdayggk.

of course, how silly of me.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-22-2006 11:19 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Turkies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When are you gonna get off yer arse, Berger, and start writing material for the new Eddies album?
11-22-2006 11:20 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And why isn't there more people what are here in the Tom Howard website today?? z(t)=z0+v0t+½at2 depends on the particle's mass: F=-mg. gk!

11-22-2006 11:20 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I've explained this before. I DON'T WRITE, I TEXT MESSAGE!!!

11-22-2006 11:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Stalling Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Quite rambling on about fuzzy headed Keith Green wanna-be's and tell us about the progress on the new album! Is Gene Pool back from rehab yet?
11-22-2006 11:22 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
And why isn't there more people what are here in the Tom Howard website today?? z(t)=z0+v0t+½at2 depends on the particle's mass: F=-mg. gk!

i met tom. nice guy.

berger.....even texting in your songs, they would be better than what we have now.

like you know how to text message.

like you have a cell phone.

whatever.

11-22-2006 11:24 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh yeah????!! YOU DON'T THINK I HAVE A CELL PHONE????!!!! WELL MR. SMART GUY, I'M GONNA CALL MYSELF ON MY CELL PHONE RIGHT NOW JUST TO PROVE IT.

11-22-2006 11:28 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And Gene Pool is still in rehab with Paul and Jan and Ben Affleckgggkk!

11-22-2006 11:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

We control the vertical Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All your base are belong to us.
11-22-2006 11:32 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I don't wanna call too much attention to this but I'm pretty sure uvulapiehole or whatever his name is has been "sampling" the Listerine if you know what I mean Just read the post right above mine if you don't believe me.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 11-22-2006 11:38.

11-22-2006 11:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Listerine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's great for basting your turkey. Try the mint flavored with ham.
11-22-2006 11:38 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Oh yeah????!! YOU DON'T THINK I HAVE A CELL PHONE????!!!! WELL MR. SMART GUY, I'M GONNA CALL MYSELF ON MY CELL PHONE RIGHT NOW JUST TO PROVE IT.

sure. sure. i thnk you're avoiding the question, because they are not letting you play on the new eddies record.

matt slocum is taking your place, isn't he?

11-22-2006 11:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Slocum? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard they were getting rid of the bass entirely and having Slocum play the cello. Buckey Jazzbo is scheduled to play waxpaper comb.
11-22-2006 11:41 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Stone Away

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH