Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My TST Topic of the Day » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My TST Topic of the Day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

My TST Topic of the Day Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My group is SICK of hearing the name Terry Scott Taylor out of my mouth, but they are starting to "get it." I close many worship services by playing a TST song (solo, da, dogs, eddies). When ever I say, "I'm quoting the great poet and lyricist," they don't even have to ask, "Who?" However, I do quote Peter Townsend and Bob Dylan a lot too. Know if we can just get Terry to record an album with those two.
LK-9

06-05-2002 12:03 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

that would be something Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that really would be something

kinda like;

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-05-2002 12:36 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

and they are.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

playin James Olson Specials!
(Made in St Paul MN) saw that pic from Woggy
one of my faves!
thx
jc
Its an older one- PK has hair!
06-05-2002 12:41 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Atarah Atarah is a female
Dark Steamy Cabbage

phil Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

golly, took me an extra second to recognize phil sans the beret....the middle digit on the right hand sort of gave it away, though. Wink
06-05-2002 12:46 Atarah is offline Send an Email to Atarah Search for Posts by Atarah Add Atarah to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

haven't seen that one either, thanks!

06-05-2002 14:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Terry who?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
My group is SICK of hearing the name Terry Scott Taylor out of my mouth, but they are starting to "get it." I close many worship services by playing a TST song (solo, da, dogs, eddies). When ever I say, "I'm quoting the great poet and lyricist," they don't even have to ask, "Who?" However, I do quote Peter Townsend and Bob Dylan a lot too. Know if we can just get Terry to record an album with those two.
LK-9

The people at church that I hang with are begining to get it as well.

One person that I'm prepareing a youth service with was at my appartment the other night. Looks at my huge pile of CD's (about 150) and then I point out the TST collection of around 40 she goes "Who?" (I couldn't get a TST tune into the service but I did get a dance to "The Finish Line by Steve T.)In the past we did a dance to "Faces to the Window" on the 40 hour famine weekend (World vision)

Slowly my brother -slowly we will educate them and bring them to the Glory that is Terry. I see it as part of their Christian walk....
06-05-2002 16:41 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Atarah
golly, took me an extra second to recognize phil sans the beret....the middle digit on the right hand sort of gave it away, though. Wink

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-06-2002 12:03 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
quote:

Hey, where did my reply go?!?!?! I just wrote a nice reply and there... ZAPH (like a fly in the blue light) it is GONE!

Arg...

~Kaf

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

06-06-2002 12:04 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

quote:

Okay, so as I was saying (if a tree falls?) I didn't have the slightest idea who that was there with Paul McCartney, and I was thinking: "Phil? Phil who?" Big Grin

So I had to follow the image to the web site and see who that fella was:

http://olsonguitars.com/keaggy.html

Well, good old Phil Keaggy. I love his music but haven't listened to him in a while.

So guess what's in the CD hopper now?

Cheers!
Gus

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

06-06-2002 12:08 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

and, no, I didn't post that other post about my message getting zapped just to increase the number of my messages.

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

06-06-2002 12:09 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
and, no, I didn't post that other post about my message getting zapped just to increase the number of my messages.

I would never do something like that !

~Kaf

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

06-06-2002 12:10 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Boy, you sure do smell like sin and this place is pretty crowded but I think we can squeeze you in.

08-24-2002 18:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My TST Topic of the Day

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH