Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 15 16 [17] 18 19 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

AND Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD, our specific purpose, goal, mission is to take care of some pious trash, and speak to the thick skinned.

yeah - and I'm the one with the big "flame on!" lighter-
don't start you own fire pal,
let me burn it down!
(HArumphh!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-14-2003 18:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
BD, our specific purpose, goal, mission is to take care of some pious trash, and speak to the thick skinned.

You have allot of work to do then!

Roll Eyes

Tongue
07-14-2003 18:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like I have to start with you, isn't allot spelled alot?
Oh Lord smote me now, why am I cursed with this mission...
07-14-2003 18:55 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

not according to my Word Spell Checker, but what does it know?

it likes "allot" or "a lot" not "alot"
07-14-2003 18:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

You don't have your facility yet Commander????

tsk tsk

I guess when someone sends you a check to reserve their spot at the Q they accept it in faith that whatever lands in the Miracle Pocket will cover the cost of a tent in the event of inevitable inclement weather?

Save your shoes. Come to CA.

-FrippetyFrooFatty

August 2005
07-14-2003 19:14 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Wippity-Woo-Waddy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah, you doth not know the Commander - the man of many talents, whose vault runneth over, and whose connections are many. Assumeth not that he hath not a multitude of choice assemblages - verily, methinks he must only pick from one of a plethora of fine establishments, forthwith, to host this fine soiree.

ye of little faith, indeed..............you shall be cowering in the brush whenst you hear of this magnificent feast of the eyes, ears, and ALL senses!

Queenie Beenie Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-14-2003 22:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Yeah, what she said!
07-14-2003 22:44 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

duly noted

newly doted

August 2005
07-14-2003 23:21 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

tsk tsk

I guess when someone sends you a check to reserve their spot at the Q they accept it in faith that whatever lands in the Miracle Pocket will cover the cost of a tent in the event of inevitable inclement weather?

-FrippetyFrooFatty

your just trying to Mountain Dew us off now! Baby

07-15-2003 07:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
quote:
where do you live that you have been to the Dreamcoat?

I live in Coon Rapids, but I grew up in Stillwater (go back every now-n-again.

I'd love to hear some DA there! Big Grin

I know where Coon Rapids is... I used to work in Blaine... gee and all the time I drove around Blaine and Coon Rapids and Circle Pines blaring DA/Lost Dogs and Eddis tunes out of the car! Smile

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Now I do the crankin' out here!
07-15-2003 08:18 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:

I know where Coon Rapids is... I used to work in Blaine... gee and all the time I drove around Blaine and Coon Rapids and Circle Pines blaring DA/Lost Dogs and Eddis tunes out of the car! Smile

I stayed at the AmericInn in Blaine once Smile

near a big golf course/country club.............

it was nice...........

am trying to remember if we went to the Renaissance Fair that time, or what we were doing in Blaine. We had friends in Spring Lake Park..............

oh well.

YOU CRAZY TALKIN!!! Hmmmmm.... may have went to the Rennaissance, huh? Oh yeah, you were that wench, the bar maid with the tattoo. I remember you now.

Big Grin
07-15-2003 08:21 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:

Blaze the both of you!! It's spelled a lot

2 words, dammit (sas-a-frash-frichen-fasljhdfnl....!!!)
07-15-2003 08:28 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
where do you live that you have been to the Dreamcoat?

I live in Coon Rapids, but I grew up in Stillwater (go back every now-n-again.

I'd love to hear some DA there! Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Now I do the crankin' out here!

glad to see someone is holding up the tradition! Pleased

07-15-2003 08:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

zippetyzappety shut your trappety Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

tsk tsk

-FrippetyFrooFatty

you quess right, we still have FaiTH up here in the north country. Tongue

07-15-2003 09:02 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

A simple faith is admirable. But faith without a cool TST/MR show is dead.

did I just add or subtract from scripture? hope not.

tongue in cheek, Lord. tongue in cheek.

August 2005
07-15-2003 09:33 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
duly noted

newly doted

TO BE QUOTED!
VERY GOOD ZIPPA

07-15-2003 10:17 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

zippa
I believe that we will form an arch of human hands to cover the saints if need be- so great is our admiration -
no its not Mecca- but dern close.

07-15-2003 10:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

(May 8TH) Michael
Michel, Michele, Miguel, Mikhail, Mitchell
means: who is like God?
Saint Michael the Archangel led the army of angels that defeated Satan and the demons when they rebelled against God. Because his name means "Who is like God," Pope Saint Gregory the Great said, "Whenever some act of wondrous power must be performed, Michael is sent, so that his action and his name may make it clear that no one can do what God does by his superior power."

(June 21ST) Terence
Terrence, Terry
Means:smooth
Saint Terence was one of the early bishops of the Church, serving the Christian community of Iconium. Some Bible scholars think that he might be the Tertius mentioned by St. Paul in his Epistle to the Romans.

and we WILL be doing a little venerating on August 3rd!!!!!

07-15-2003 10:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
A simple faith is admirable. But faith without a cool TST/MR show is dead.

did I just add or subtract from scripture? hope not.

tongue in cheek, Lord. tongue in cheek.

we have a cool TST/MR show little one.

Your BBQ must really suck with all the noise you are making.
You are giving Mugs a run for his money! Shocked

07-15-2003 13:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:

tsk tsk

-FrippetyFrooFatty

sounds like a plan! Pleased

Cool
07-15-2003 13:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 15 16 [17] 18 19 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH