Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Carl Spacone! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Carl Spacone!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You'd better listen to Terry.

08-24-2002 15:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich
that would be pretty cool. for when I skip church Evil

You go to church??? Evil

Terry told you to go to church!

from Terry <---- click here

quote:

Yes. He told us all to! Tongue

Yes, he did! I went when I was back in Cali'. I just need to find one here that I feel at home... This is my church for now. Pleased

08-24-2002 15:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich
that would be pretty cool. for when I skip church Evil

You go to church??? Evil

Terry told you to go to church!

from Terry <---- click here

quote:

Yes. He told us all to! Tongue

Yes, he did! I went when I was back in Cali'. I just need to find one here that I feel at home... This is my church for now. Pleased

I think that kind of talk makes Ol Ter feel guilty Wink

08-24-2002 15:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

May God bless you, my friend. Smile

02-25-2003 21:11 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Are there many of us here who are churchless? I still am.

02-25-2003 23:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Patti and I are going to check out House of Hope Presbyterian Church in St Paul this Sunday. The minister quotes Fred Buechner in her sermons! Smile )

02-27-2003 15:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Patti and I are going to check out House of Hope Presbyterian Church in St Paul this Sunday. The minister quotes Fred Buechner in her sermons! Smile )

Presby's must have a "fred" thing.

Fred Buechner
Fred Rogers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. do we notice a pattern?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-27-2003 16:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

Maybe so! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

My old doll my mom made me when I was about 4, I named "Fred"

Big Grin

02-27-2003 20:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I'm churchless right now- I "go to church"
but am still doin the "free float " thing....
am not committted to a congregation
(though I congregate-ya know?)

jiminy
BTW- Monty-
Wheres my sermon??????
I sent that 15.00 love offering months ago!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-28-2003 12:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I wonder if
Fred Flintstone
or Fat Freddy
are presbys?
(anyone else know Fat Freddy-one of the Fabulous Furry Freak Bros?)

02-28-2003 12:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I wonder if
Fred Flintstone
or Fat Freddy
are presbys?
(anyone else know Fat Freddy-one of the Fabulous Furry Freak Bros?)

Freddie Mercury? Confused Crying

02-28-2003 12:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Fred MacMurray
My trinity of sons?

02-28-2003 15:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Presbyterians don't dance, so Fred Astaire does not fit.

Fred Sanford has too salty a tongue...

Frederick the Great would probably fit.
02-28-2003 15:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I would guess Freddie Krueger
goes to the Presbyterian church...
on Elm Street!

02-28-2003 15:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

There was a dude preaching on Sunday and he qouted Mr B along with Paul Tillich and T.S. Eliot and Carl Jung among others! Pleased

It's a great church!

03-03-2003 16:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I'm jealous, therefore, I'm mailing you all tapes of my sermons as punishment.

I'd kinda like to hear one. Smile )

JT, private e-mail me your address, and I'll send you one.

i never did that.. did i? Frown

09-17-2004 19:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Well, it's not too late Tongue

09-17-2004 22:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
quote:

There was a dude preaching on Sunday and he qouted Mr B along with Paul Tillich and T.S. Eliot and Carl Jung among others! Pleased

It's a great church!

We joined this place june of last yea! Pleased

09-18-2004 14:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Carl Spacone!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH