Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you know, woggy could really go for you ... spelling is not a big deal to her. can you dance?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-15-2003 23:19 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't get his hopes up, Nick.

Who knows what has happened in Las Vegas...

03-15-2003 23:24 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by bigboycying
Sooooooooooooo, what the hell are we talking about?

i like it! Big Grin

Cool
03-16-2003 17:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Finally, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got off my lazy butt and signed on to do a tune. I'm experimenting with my little home unit, but it won't be good enough. Suze's EQ studio is too booked (including another project I'm working on) to help me out.

Hey Weeeeeeesssssss!!! If I can get my sorry self down there, can we add one DAmb tune to the agenda? Big Grin
03-17-2003 21:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Hey Weeeeeeesssssss!!! If I can get my sorry self down there, can we add one DAmb tune to the agenda? Big Grin

but, of course. it would be my pleasure.

03-18-2003 01:19 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Is there anyone in this forum who lives in northeast Georgia & has some good recording equipment?
03-18-2003 08:21 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

GAB-
I can ship you my boom box- I NEED to upgrade this time.

btw-BD
Excellent idea - the lemonier the better!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-18-2003 08:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Ah resents thes enTAHR thread! 'Specially thah tahtle!!!

Praise GOW-wud!!!
03-18-2003 08:47 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hating to rock the boat... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Buuuuuut...
if this is Part Deux, oughtn't there to be only TWO lemons that come up and one of something else?

Just a thought... Confused
03-18-2003 09:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

thEO.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ARE YOU TOTALLY DISSIN ME?
I thought the lemonier the better!
(perhaps a 7 would do - it IS a link........)

03-18-2003 09:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

No dis, muh man! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Truly just a thunk. My wife is totally analytic and she has trained me well. Not that my analysis is correct. Just a thought. Roll Eyes
03-18-2003 10:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

With that cover, someone had to do Vegas Story. And with that title, someone has to do Bad Indegestion.
03-18-2003 10:46 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

push me back anytime dude-
I was just razzin you.

03-18-2003 11:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

accccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
you know, woggy could really go for you ... spelling is not a big deal to her. can you dance?

Watch it, NickyPoo...........

Although dancing IS a good thing, and COULD possibly override the inability to spell. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I'd get more use out of that red pencil, too.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-18-2003 12:05 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Don't get his hopes up, Nick.

Who knows what has happened in Las Vegas...

Almost took Nick from Madame Tussaud's, but figured I didn't want to spend time in a LV jail. That would NOT be cool.

03-18-2003 12:06 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Queen Woggy's dilemma Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a SONG, a SONG, my kingdom for a SONG!

listening, listening..........but not quite getting it yet...........DAmb it, part deux.............

if I seek it, it will come, right??

And Beenie Boy surely knows someone with better equipment - can I re-deux New Car? Huh, can I, huh??

Okay, not this time, it's "in the rules"..........

the perfect song is out there, just waiting for me.......

03-18-2003 12:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Idea for Woggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Before long two new releases will hit the market:
1. Naz crying towel
2. Come as a child

I guarantee that you'll hear some new Terry Tunes in that vein of music where he totally yanks yer heart strings. Beautful stuff. Be on the cutting edge and grab one of those tunes when they come out!! Get Dork's permission to announce your title late. Big Grin
03-19-2003 15:28 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I can't wait for the new releases. Thanks for the reminder, Theo.

03-19-2003 15:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Before long two new releases will hit the market:
1. Naz crying towel
2. Come as a child

I guarantee that you'll hear some new Terry Tunes in that vein of music where he totally yanks yer heart strings. Beautful stuff. Be on the cutting edge and grab one of those tunes when they come out!!

hmmmmmm.....maybe, but i'd like to hear woggy sing "gate of the world"

03-21-2003 01:43 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

wes-
its on the short list.
sincerely
Woggy Managment

03-21-2003 07:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH