Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » daniel amos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page daniel amos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CUZ-PINK IS A COOOL COLOR

IS THIS THE DA (DA) WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-28-2003 11:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's DaDa

04-28-2003 11:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

DAmb it, I hate when you guys reference stuff, and I don't get it!

Pink.................better get this party started.........no, that can't be it..............Pink.......what does that MEAN, tell me , tell me...........I'm goin' mental here, and you just don't care.

David Anus is a great band, btw Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-28-2003 12:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Wog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there is a great record by pink floyd
- wish you were here-
and one of the lyrics is
"By the way, which ones Pink?" refering to the naivity (sp)of the critics- I would think.
And Da Da is an Alice Cooper record (and you KNOW how the Alice Thread is going- thx for your link)-
so hey, just ask me- I dunno the other half of the threads you jump into so well.
yer informative lil bro-
jiMiny

04-28-2003 12:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

THANK you, my informative lil bro Smile

I just can't bear to not KNOW something!!

I've prolly heard that Pink Floyd, but it just didn't occur to me ..................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-28-2003 13:07 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

NITS AND GRITS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pink Floyd
Have A Cigar

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far, fly high,
You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try;they're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.

Oh by the way, which one's Pink?

And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.
We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell out.
You gotta get an album out,
You owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green, have you seen the chart?
It's a helluva start, it could be made into a monster
if we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy
we call it Riding the Gravy Train.

OK NOT THE CRITICS- ITS THOSE LOUSY A AND R MEN

04-28-2003 13:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

So, you're saying this David Anus guy is the same guy who is also called Alice Cooper, Uriah Heep, Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd and a Band called David? That is amazing! Who knew? All one person in many different little manifestations! Kind of like alaises on this bored! I mean Board! right? write!

04-28-2003 13:33 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
this bored!
I mean Board!
right?
write!

04-28-2003 21:50 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Daniel Amos - What a great band!

05-03-2003 09:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Mark was here.

05-04-2003 08:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Have a great day!

05-04-2003 09:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 13:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » daniel amos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH